A Strange New World

Gurdjieff

First Post
[OoC: Sorry I haven't posted earlier. I never saw it come by, sorry about that. Hope it isn't too late?]

Trying to catch up with the rest, Yvonne runs out of town. When [If?] she catches sight of the group, she'll call out for them. "Sorry I'm late! What a day to forget my duties. I almost forgot that we'd leave today."

Jemal

Adventurer
TIME: Early Morning.

Ember, Taben, Pent, Avan, and Biff are only moments outside Safe Harbour when the faint voice of their companion Yvonne reaches them. Theys stop for a moment for her to catch up, and she tells them that the remainder of what was supposed to be their group mysteriously dissapeared shortly after leaving the meeting last night, and nobody knows what has become of them. With this news the band of the 6 most powerful remaining heroes sets out to the NorthWest, to begin their 3 hour tour.. Er, I mean journey... through the forest trail to the site where Forest grove stood only days before.
(I say 3 hours b/c I'm assuming you're being fairly careful and travelling at a 30' move rate. Could everyone post how they're travelling [Mounted, walking, etc.], and move speed as such? If you're moving faster and not being as careful, I'll change the time Estimate.)

OODM: Hope you don't mind I took a few liberties (Specifically Yvonne). Feel free to roleplay the meeting out, and we'll assume the talking happens while you're moving. In case it's important, a few members of the population at large informed Yvonne of the dissapearances as she was preparing to catch up to the rest. They all are people she knows are relatively honest, and all believe the other 4 went ahead on their own in a bout of impatience.
I'll update as to when you arive at the site...
or when something happens.. *As the DM Smiles*. Until then feel free to RP and get to know one another a bit.. you all have the feeling that there's a good chance you'll come to rely on each other for your very lives.

Gurdjieff

First Post
Yvonne

[OoC: no prob on the roleplaying.]

"It's good that I caught up with you all. Since the rest of us dissappeared last night, I really don't feel like being alone in town."

"I see some of you have mounts, but I prefer walking. I hope you don't mind we're going to be a bit slower than with horses?"

[OoC: speed 30ft]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Pent looked down from the pony to those walking and just shook his head. "I'll be riding if its alright for you folks. Don't worry though, I won't me moving too fast on it."

Timothy

First Post
"Hah, come on, Horses are for weaklings, no offense, but walking is much better, or Sailing, THAT is the way too move, we should've gopne pver water, we would have been there hours ago!"

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Avan looks down from Sabal and says I'm sorry but have you lost your senses? A steed is a natural extension to a person. Horses and Humanoids were meant to be together.

[Avan is mounted on Sabal and is traveling at a light pace of 30' so the others can keep up. He will offer a ride to any that need one.]

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Hearing the Halflings jab the noble Paladin will say nothing. He simply rides to their destination with an amused look on his face. Avan's silver-white hair blowing in the wind behind him and his crystal blue eyes locked on the prospect of adventure.

Remove ads