• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Tragedy of Steam - Thursday 4:00 PM

bolen

First Post
RangerWickett said:
Gladly.

Time for me to start creating characters for this. I hope ya'll don't mind that when I say high-level, I mean, like, 20th, do you?
I have never played this high so I am looking forward to seeing how D&D well works this high

A few of the characters will be a bit complicated (seeing as they're 20th level, and some use rules that aren't core), so I've enlistedthe aid of one of my former players, the most efficient min-maxer I ever played with, to design one of the characters to maximize the fun and minimize the complication for you.

He's going to be a gnome in a steam-powered mecha suit.

Psion said:
Ranger,

Slot me in as an extra.

What non-core rule are you going to be using? Steam & Steel? EOM?

For at least one of the PCs, it's going to be a bit of The Fantastic Science, a smidgen of Mechamancy, and just a pinch of Steam & Steel. Another PC's going to probably use EOM if I manage to get a new version done this summer. Otherwise I'll just handle it with Four-Color to Fantasy, because he has vaguely superheroic abilities.

Remove ads