A Warping of the Blood

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: I'm here but Vayj is waiting with Soevi for something at which to aim. No worries--Just because I don't post doesn't mean I'm not reading :) Vayj just hadn't anything to do--One thing about my crazy posting is that I follow a cardinal rule--I always try to post only to respond to something instead of just posting at random--this is even true when I post in the Hive :))

Jolmo

First Post
Ke'ch'rhal, Dracha

*Not knowing if the body falling onto him is friend or foe, and unable to do much about it in either case, Ke'ch'rhal tries to ignore it for now and just hopes that it means the far edge of the pit is near. If he reaches it, he will attempt to pull himself up along it.*

OOC - I was out of town for midsummer celebrations. Also, wouldn't Ra-Pharod have around a -20 penalty to swim from carrying his equipment, making it impossible for him? Apologies if I've misread something.

RillianPA

First Post
Balthazar - Spryte

*Thinking that something strange is occurring Balthazar calls out*

"Cease this combat, throw down your weapons and we will spare you."

ooc: Ready an action to attack if they do anything but surrender

ender_wiggin

First Post
*The giant feels around for the dracha, not seeing him anywhere out of the darkness.*

If he can get a hold of him, he'll try to pull him out of the water if he needs help. Otherwise, he'll say, "Hold still," and heal his shoulder wound.

[OOC: sry, with an initiative of 6 I thought I'd wait to see what other people were doing.]

Erekose13

Explorer
*Scinathar unhooks the light crossbow from its place on the mojh's belt. Locks a bolt into and launches one at the crossbow man from it's position near the ceiling.*

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Balthazar calls out to their attackers to surrender, weapons at the ready in case they try anything funny. Ke'ch'rhal manages to find the opposite wall, but it is slick with moss or slime or something and impossible to get a grip on. Scinathar whips out its crossbow and places a bolt in the heart of the man that attacked him before. He collapses with a single strangled scream.

"I think maybe there's some kind of switch or something around here. At least we can look, I think the others have it well in hand," Soevi says. Her and Vayj begin to search in the darkness for some kind of switch or lever. On the other side of the pit, the remaining man throws down his dagger and begins to grovel on the floor, sobbing and wailing. Leondegrance slides along the bottom of the watery pit, and bumps into something large, moving, and somewhat leathery and scaley. Ra-Pharod tries to pull himself up out of the pit, but the sides are slick, and he loses his grip. With a gurgle, the giant finds himself sinking in the watery hole.

OOC:
Balthazar calls out to surrender. Ke'ch'rhal finds the other side, but it's mighty slick. Scinathar hits one of the men and downs him. Soevi begins to search around with Vayj's help. The remaining man throws down his dagger and collapses to the floor. Leondegrance moves along the pit floor and runs into Ke'ch'rhal. Ra-Pharod tries to get out, fails his check on the slick side, and begins to sink.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Hmmm...a switch. That along with the magical setup indicates a large amount of forethought on this predator's part. I'm beginning to be more and more fearful that my draconic speculations might be right. Either way, I wonder what the switch would do...maybe turn on the light if we are lucky!"

ender_wiggin

First Post
"Cursed!" Ra-Pharod tries to yell but of course it comes out a series of bubbles, only losing his valuable breath. He tries to kick upward and reach the surface.

RillianPA

First Post
Balthazar - Spryte

"This darkness is not magical, I checked. However, it stifles light sources. I'm not an expert in such things, Vayj does it make any sense to you?"

Remove ads