• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A1- Lost Knowledge of Arcanix(Wik Judging)

Moggthegob

First Post
You are guided from the lightning rail to the sky coach which takes you to the floating Towers it lands and you are greeted by a short gnome
Hello and welcome to Arcanix. We have been expecting you. Quickly, Dean Grey has been expecting you and would like to get this resolved before too many people find out and it becomes an embarassment.

Kaodi

Hero
Glowering, Makharat grumbles, " Of course, I make the journey to Sharn on foot, only to be sent back to this country by rail... "

Sniffing the air, he adds, " Even here, I can smell the stench of home... But maybe that is just the conjurations of the mages... "

Wulfcyne, in the rear of the group with the large waster sporting burnt orange skin, chuckles at Makharat's words, snorting, 'I think yer just smellin' Links, he needs a bath an no foolin'!'

Shrugging, the large warrior continues, 'An tha sky coach ain't got nuthin' on Sharn! Whatta town!'

Calling over Links head, to Valahandra and Koh'Tara, the Brelander asks roughly,'What say ye ladies? These towers be grand, but do it compare to tha City o' Towers?!'

Finally at the employment site, Wulfcyne is very ready to meet the mysterious Dean Grey and fairly spits at the gnome, 'Well, whadda starin' at usn fer!? Lets get on wit' it then!'

Moggthegob

First Post
The gnome leads you int oan office and inside you see a very messy seemingly disorganized office. The greyhaired Gray sees you and in an old sounding raspy voice says Oooh. Thank you all for coming. You are hear to answer the ad. Thank you. You know I cannot imagine where that research went. But you are here now. This shouldnt take too long but we really can't spare the interns, what with classes being out of session right now.Alright. Just introduce yousrelves so I can construct your key to the lower levels.

Wulfcyne, looking straight ahead and standing ramrod straight, intones hollowly, 'Wulfcyne Dabo, at yer service, m'lord.'

He stands ready.

Last edited by a moderator:

Remove ads