A1- Lost Knowledge of Arcanix(Wik Judging)

Moggthegob

First Post
The Dwarf looks at Makharat seriously " Well at no costs do you give this information to House Cannith. It is too important and too valuable to be reduced to a mere profit-margin gain. I command vast riches and have a circle of friends willing to help. How does 1500 gold per person sound to you, certainly more money than you command at the moment. On top of that, I can give you copper rings, signifying that you are friend of the Aurum, which will give you many friends in high places. But I expect no promises now. I am sure that when you look at the situation you will agree that giving the materials to the president of the college is the right thing to do.

Rubbing his square jaw, rough skin scratching upon bristly stubble, the Brelish warrior nods knowingly at the Dwarf's appearance.
ooc; Know: Local for (1d20+3=16)

As the latest powerful member of a House makes himself known to the group, Wulfcyne can only grunt in interest at the sums and offers being bandied about. Shrugging though, the veteran seems dismissive as he notes, 'Ya heard tha Darguuni's wisdom, Sir. Me thinks though, tha if ye were to expound upon the nature o' these papers, or per'aps on this Administrator, 'Grey' ye rafur ta? Nay doubt wit' more o' a picture o' what we gettin' inta, we'd be better equipped ta succeed in the venture, neh?'

Moggthegob

First Post
The dwarf looks at Wulfcyne and replies Grey is a good man, but not a reliable man. He is a typical absent-minded professor type. My associates and I feel that Grey would misplace the information again,or worse, let it fall into the wrong hands. I can only hope that you do the right thing and give the papers to the worthier hands of the President of the college.As for the research itself, it is research on the nature of dragonmarks, that was what the Twelve commissioned. Where the research went from there is unknown.

Staring intently at the dwarf's features, as if attempting to store them for later retrieval, the scarred human nods in understanding, further asking, 'What be tha name o' this President? What they be lookin' like?'

Solange

First Post
Koh'Tara asks, "If the twelve ordered it, will it not eventualy make it's way into your hands anyway?"

OOC: Sense motive +3

Moggthegob

First Post
The Dwarf grins" We would get it eventually, if the old fart did not lose it. So we decided that the information would be safer with President Jarled ir'Arcanix would be a safer place for the research and that the Twelve could reasonably complete it
For what it's worth, nothing seems out of place Koh'Tara.

Wulfcyne frowns in thought, becoming stone faced and unreadable as he responds, 'Yer words 'ave been said, Dwayne Kundarrak. Yer offer be heard. Ye go ta Aundair as well, or be ye on a different road?'

Bront

The man with the probe
Once the dwarf leaves, Valahandra says "Are we going to get 10 more visitors?" She does not sound happy about that prospect.

Remove ads