A1- Lost Knowledge of Arcanix(Wik Judging)

Mellubb

First Post
Links places his Backpack in the storage bin and takes a seat between Valahandrah and the aisle. If Valahandra insists on an aisle seat Links will sit across from her. He will pay attention to the conversation but not loin unless he is asked a direct question. He keeps a watchful eye out to see if he can notice anyone watching or listening to their conversation.

Bront

The man with the probe
Mellubb said:
Links looks around at the others who have accepted the rings. Looking a bit confused at first he finally aproaches Valahandra and says "I think I am supposed to stay close to you." and begins to follow 3 steps behind her.
"I can care for myself, but your presence is welcome," Valahandra says as they walk.

----

She listens to the man's offer, not liking his demeanor. She looks as if to say something, but her eyes flash, and she sizes the man up again, and then says nothing.

Moggthegob

First Post
Mellubb said:
Links places his Backpack in the storage bin and takes a seat between Valahandrah and the aisle. If Valahandra insists on an aisle seat Links will sit across from her. He will pay attention to the conversation but not loin unless he is asked a direct question. He keeps a watchful eye out to see if he can notice anyone watching or listening to their conversation.
Perhaps I did not lay out the situation well enough you are in a private box and the seats arranged parallel from each other in a semi circle.

Aside from that as wulfcyne speaks Alexander says" You know it is rude to speak a foreign language in front of a stanger. What of the rest of you. Are you interested in helping House Cannith? He says this with a thinly veiled look of disgust at Wulfcyne.

The looming warrior, sitting at the apex of the semi-circle, hobgoblin on his right, and the still cloaked bronzed skinned waster on his left, swings his broad scarred face toward the House Noble.

With a sudden jerk of the head, he cracks his neck and then smiles cruelly as he responds in common with a sneering tone, 'Yer instruction be pointless, d'Cannith. Illustrate fer us instead sir, o' what faction o' tinkers be ye? Indeed, where da ye hail from? West, South or East?'

Moggthegob

First Post
He nods somewhat impassively, clearly offended at how blunt the soldier is being " I am from Cannith South, if it should matter to you that much. It is the opinion of many within Cannith South that an innovation like this could end all of the West South East nonsense.

Kaodi

Hero
" Maybe you would like to elaborate on why it would be better for us to give you this information, instead our our employer. Especially how much better it would be for us to assist you, " says Makharat, his eyes narrowed dangerously.

Moggthegob

First Post
The man smiles " Now you're speaking my language. House Cannith can be a very good patron. I have a lot of gold but I suspect your employer is already offering sufficent money. How does cannith forged adamantine, to be recieved upon completion of your task, or perhaps some protective items?Think about it.Go to the Cannith enclave in Sharn to collect when you are done. I hope to see you soon. And with that, he collects himself and exits the box.

Solange

First Post
Koh'Tara sighs as she watches the man leave. "That man is not one we should be dealing with. It is not wise what he suggests we do, whatever he offers."

Kaodi

Hero
" I am always receptive to a better offer, but I do not trust a man who runs away when pressed, " says Makharat, returning his dour gaze to the scenery passing by.

Remove ads