A1- Lost Knowledge of Arcanix(Wik Judging)

Catching sight of the tall warriors around the elven and hobgoblin women, Wulfcyne wades through the crowds to join them, raising his ring bearing hand with a gruff, 'Hail!'

Joining the quartet as Makharat says his last, the large human nods, mentioning, 'Aye, though I'm more favoring a distance method, if at all possible.' reaching up to pat the recurved longbow upon his back.

Looking to Koh'Tara, his speech switches to that of the goblins as he spits,
[sblock=goblin] I'll watch over ya, wise mother. Your strength will be needed.[/sblock]

Moggthegob

First Post
OOC: BWAHAHAH I will be the judge of that my dear boy

Thank you Wik for judging

and every body is here
Fighter1/Barbarian1-Makharat-kaodi
Cleric 3: Valhandra- Bront
Fighter 2: Links- Mellub
Spirit Shaman 1: Koh'Tara- Solange
Fighter 3: Wulfcyne- Drink NightBreese

So you all are standing on the platform of the Lightning rail station and it is a sight to be seen. Thereare patrons bustling about running with their bags rucksacks and suitcases trying to cath their train. You see a sign that denotes where the different trains load and one in particular says : Sharn- Wroat- Arcanix- Fairhaven Express

There is an attendant at the gate and you flash your rings and load the train. It appears to be filled mostly with businessmen and such. You are shown to a rather large luxury booth, as a result of your ownership of those rings,which are taken as soon as you are shown where to sit.

Handing over the ring without a word to the silent porter, the large human casually removes the multitude of weapons from his back and side, though keeps his throwing ax handy at his wide belt. Placing them, with broad shield and backpack, upon the floor, Wulfcyne then quietly aids Links in his search for any surprises.
ooc; aid another's skill check
1d20+3=11

Last edited:

Moggthegob

First Post
You search around in the booth and find nothing. You do however find some blankets,pillows, Aundarian chocolate and wine, and convenient places to store your backpacks. As you do this an older man with red hair lined with streaks of white and green eyes enters your booth.
" What the Keeper are you fellows doing. It's a lightning rail booth. The man reaches his hand to shakes Koh'Tara's hand(her looking the most receptive and least...paranoid at the moment)
" Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Alexander Vown d'Cannith. WOuld you mind if I sat down and spoke with you for a moment?"

Muttering, almost to himself, 'Ye can never be too careful..' Wulfcyne roughly shoves his backpack and shield into the upper storage bin, leaning his bow, quiver, and hooded trident against his seat.

Sitting and removing his shiny conical helm, perhaps in an effort to make his form less imposing, long shiny black hair,gathered into a flattened tail at the back top of his skull, is revealed. The broad warrior stays quiet, but after eying the human for a moment, shrugs indifferently.

Solange

First Post
Koh'tara nods and smiles to Wulfcyne and replies in goblin "
Thank you child, but I am far from a wise mother. I am just a simple healer.
"

Koh'Tara shakes the mans hand and curties respectfully when he introduces himself. "M'lord, tis an honor to meet you. Excuse my companions, they are simply overeager. How may we be of assistance?"

Moggthegob

First Post
The man smiles and sits down with you. You have inane chatter for a few moments and he orders food. Then he clears his voice and looks at you seriously. " I simply wish to share your company for a moment. I saw you are here with the university. I have a proposal for you. I have heard that they are currently doing research on dragonmarks and have recently made some sort of breakthrough. They plan on giving it to the Twelve. House Cannith would like this information so that we can gain an edge in that field and not have to split profits with the Twelve. If you could bring this information to House Cannith, we would reward you and you would always be welcome and be able to find support from us. Are you interested?

Frown lines materializing upon the scarred face of the human, his displeasure is clear as his stormy eyes flick to Links, the 'forged sitting among them, and then huskily growls in the language of Darguun, [sblock=goblin]Trust this one not, spirit mother. He speaks with two tongues.[/sblock]

Remove ads