A1- Lost Knowledge of Arcanix(Wik Judging)

Mellubb

First Post
As the man leaves Links looks over to the rest of the group and says "It is not our descision what is done with the information we find. We have an empoyer and unless we feel he will use what we find to do harm we can not go against our word."

Moggthegob

First Post
So the lightning rail rumbles on and stops at Wroat. Passengers exit and enter and you hear a knock at the door.It is a dwarf dressed in fine clothing and very richly adorned jewelry.

My dear gentlemen, I would like to speak with you for a moment. I hear you are headed to Arcanix and I have a favor to ask.

Once the Noble leaves, Wulfcyne makes his views quite clear, first harrumphing and then growling, 'That shifty filth woulda said anythin' ta get us ta work fer him. I wouldna put a bloody doublecrown copper on him stayin' true to any bargan. The eggs on tha one! Ta come an ask us ta betray the contract we ain't even heard about yet! Tha's jus' bad form.'

Shifting his blunt gaze to Links, the broad warrior only nods in agreement, though adds,'Don' get me wrong, while I spit at tha' fancy 'mark's gaul, we don' know much about who we ARE dealin' wit'. I'd rather hold tha cards ta our chest, insteada blurtin' out e'ry thin' we might know, neh? 'Sides, I'm right confused that you didna have more a reaction ta the Bull's rump. Didna they mint ya, after all?'

---------------------

As the dwarf appears, the warrior is stretching his cramped back and hastily resumes a ready posture, his face becoming open and receptive as dark eye brows raise questioningly.

Moggthegob

First Post
The dwarf lets himself in and coolly lets himself in. He is well dressed and is wearing a pair of golden rings " Hello, my name is Dwayne Kundarak, of House Kundarak. May i enquire as to who you are and what you business at the lbirary is. A few friends and I have some business there,but you seem rather...rough for a place of magical learning.

Moggthegob

First Post
The Dwarf chuckles." Old Grey must have lost something again. Once you lose your sight, there really is no getting it back. He really does not know how to take care of things. Listen as you may have guessed, I am from House Kundarak, but I am also from the Twelve. We have collaborated with Arcanix on Dragonmark-related research. However, we no longer wish to be involved with Arcanix. I would consider i a personal favor if, instead of taking it back Grey, you take the papers you find to the president of the college, that way we can have an easy clean break from arcanix. Is that satisfactory.

Oh yeah [sblock=knowledge local or nobiliy DC 15] FOr any who care the rings signify that he is a high ranking member of the aurum, a secret circle of wealthy men who are ruored to control everything.[/sblock] you can only get a 15 if you actually have ranks in either of those skills so if you dont have the skill you need not apply.

Mellubb

First Post
Links says nothing as he eyes the Dwarf but thinks to himself 'How is it these people seem to know more about our business than we do?'

Solange

First Post
"You make a generous offer m'lord, but any promises we might make now would be hollow, for we know little of what we are to do, as we have yet to even meet our employer. I can only promise you due consideration." she says.

Kaodi

Hero
" Maybe you should tell us what you are offering that is of more value than the what House Cannith has already offered, dwarf, " says Makharat, clearly not amused. " And this time, details. "

Remove ads