• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[AA] Part 1-The Academy

Zhure

First Post
Marn Stoneforge

"Ah. A fine meal. I hope every meal here is half this good, and not some fluke of it being the first day."

Marn rises and returns his cutlery to the appropriate place and then makes for the woods for an after dinner walk.

Jarval

Explorer
After finishing his meal, Bokaru quickly returns to his room to retrieve the rest of his weapons and gear, before heading out to the forest with the others.

Felosial lifts her bow of her shoulder and pulls the strong without an arrow on its shaft and while sshe peers alonsde it she mutters something to the Dwarf.

Aahhh the joys of the hunt. We're at the top of the foodchain my friend and we should live as such. Why seek power when you don't have the power of will to wield it?

Last edited:

Zhure

First Post
Marn Stoneforge

"There's nothing amiss with hunting, but one rarely takes a sword whilst fowling or haring." Marn says as he points at Bokaru's katana.

"I think I'll just go along sight-seeing. No sense in bringing adventuring gear for a little woodland jaunt, but I'll bring my sling in the event there's some game. We can sweeten the Academy's pot this way.

Looking up from her mock targetting with her bow she regards the Dwarf with a smirking grin.

Heh, now that's more like it Marn. And for the sword? Well.. human males.. showoffs... you should have known that by now, but wel let them. I don't haev to carry the thing. Now let's get goin'!

And she hurries off towards the woods...

Jarval

Explorer
"I doubt we'll have any trouble, but I prefer to keep my blades with me. I don't want to be caught unarmed again." Bokaru says as he buckles his swordbelt. "But you're right, I don't need to take my gear with me."

He unslings his bag and pushes it under his bed.

"Right, to the forest!"

GWolf

First Post
Wow I have posted!

So on this fine afternoon with a belly full of pasta and suasage you head off into the forest. As you arrive you see a sign put up by the academy warning of what may be inside, and how the forest leads to the other side of the islands where there is believed to be some colonies of monsters.

You walk into the forest and see many tall trees with there leaves just turning colors and so squirrels running about.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads