• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[AA] Part 1-The Academy

[I'm bailing out on this game. I'm focussing on more active and running games at the moment. It's becomming a tad chaotic and it's not giving me a chance to devellop personalities for my PC's in other longer running games which I am sorry to say I value more. I'm currently dropping back to just a couple of games which really have my interest.

IR Aftermath (after Kal gets his Inet back)
Psionicle (this is just THE pbp game here and i'm so proud I'm in!)
Iconics (Legendairy :p)
Nocturnum (My own pet which I am proud to GM. This game is on a rollleeeee!)
LHHS Kobold game (It's just plain cool to be level 1 Kobolds to seek out a lair and try and build your own clan and home there and defend it instead of looting other peoples lairs.)

Good luck with the game for the rest of ya. I'm focussing a bit more on quality from now on. Too many games wear down my quality and I value it alot since I fancy the role playing part and not just testing out Characters :) /OOC]

Grtz, Kris.

Last edited:

Zhure

First Post
OOC- Looks like that puts it down to Jarval and myself, plus novyet on autopilot. Do you want to recruit more people, GW?

GWolf

First Post
The fate of this game.

I am actully going to do something here I didn't def. want to do. I am sorry my friends Jar and Zhure but I am closing this game. I hope we can play with eachother once again. Sorry, things jsut didn;t work out.

Jarval

Explorer
No problem G. Shame you're closing the game, as it was fun, and Bokaru was/is one of my favourite characters. Still, I'll try to find him a home somewhere else.

A fond farewell to the Academy.

A fond farewell it is. But I hope we gtet some quality back to these boards instead of quantity which seems to be the latest fashion. For as far as I see and am concerned I see quality and fun wither and die bit by bit. I hope it'll win over quantity.

Kris, Hoping it's just another trend :D

Remove ads