[AA] Part 1-The Academy

GWolf

First Post
(It begins here. Sorry to copy angelsboi but I like the idea of having all spoken dialouge in a certain color, so for each part whoever posts dialouge first gets to pick, that maybe me at times)

Not very far off the coast of the continent Darmor, lies a small island. Located on this island is a remote fishing villiage, and one of the few ATGs in the world. The rest of the island is wilderness containing a few caves, and forests.

The four of you sit in the main hall of the realtivly large Adventurers Academy. This morning is the first day of the season. Rooms while be assigned and policies discussed.

There are about 40 young men and women seated in the wooden benches lined up on either side of the hall. Early Morning Light streams throguh the skylights in the ceiling, making the white and blue walls shine a bit. Of the 40 it appears most are human, a handful of Dwarves and Elves each and from the looks of it a trio of Gnomes.

There is exicted chit-chat through out the place, while many ambitous if not travel-tired become acquaitned (the spelling is my best guess). It appears that none of the ATG's Staff has arrived yet.

00C: This is your time to greet eachother so on and so forth.

Last edited:

Felosial just streches and jawns while she continues to peer around her at the other people present.

Jeeez, what's keeping them so long. Gues that they became staff at this place 'cause they sucked to hard at adventuring themselves.

Throwing back her long raven black hair she pulls out a bright green crystal and a grin appears across her face when the bright sunlight reflects of its many facets.

Magnificent!

While idle twisting the crystal she remembers fondly about how she got it. No, how she conquered it.

Last edited:

novyet

First Post
Wow, there's nowhere near as many people as I thought there would be. Oh well, less competition for fame and glory I suppose. Still I wonder if there is anyone interesting here....Hiala thinks to himself while lazily yawning and stretching.

Hmm...I guess the instructors are late. Oh well.

Last edited:

GWolf

First Post
(00C: Novyet, TFO has picked the color to be green your spoken dialouge should be in green for this thread as should everyone else's.)

Zhure

First Post
Marn Stoneforg

Marn can't keep his seat any longer, filled with a youthful energy of only six decades and begins pacing around the room, working his way toward the gnome trio in the corner.

"Good morning my friends! Have you heard what the delay is?"

Last edited:

Felosial firmly graps her crystal when she sees the Dwarf get up from his seat and starting to walk towards the Gnomes.

Hihi, lets have some fun with that jolly fella!

[OOC: Assuming psionics are different]

Felosial manifests Deceleration on Marn and doesn't surpress the sound so it's origin can't be pinpointed within the small space.

That guy will have no idea what happened to him, chuckle.

Marn finds himself in a bright green grid matrix as he walks towards the Gnomes. After a few seconds it disappears and leaves the Dwarf wondering.

[He'll wonder some more when he starts walking again I think :p Reflex save (DC 1d20 + 6), do we roll ourselves or does the DM roll?]

Last edited:

GWolf

First Post
( You guys roll )

When the Marn finally reachs the gnomes they look up at him. You can tell they are related brothers or cousins, they have similar features and their long noses all seem slightly bent.

"Hello, I don't know why they arn't here yet Is just suppose they are waiting for everyone to get in, and get comfortable," The smallest of the three reasons.

"You big-tough-looking dwarf may sit with me and my brothers if you want. My name is Scorn," The biggest and most muscular of the three says pointing to seat, you can see large muscles barging from his dark green tunic.

Last edited:

Jarval

Explorer
Bokaru sits quietly, watching the other students with interest. The dwarf monk currently conversing with the group of gnomes has caught his attention.

Perhaps this dwarf may hail from my homeland? I hope so, for I have gone too long without news. the young samurai thinks.

Remove ads