[AA] Part 1-The Academy

This was supposed to go before Zhure (posting probs)

Felosial turns around and glances at the human male who just entered the room.

Good day human, I'm doing fine thank you. Her ears strange to his accent. You may call me Felosial, whether that's gonna change is up to you.

She walks over to one of the beds and takes a glance at the bunks against the wall. Then looks back at the human, a cynical spark in her green eyes.

First come first serve huh? Seems we get the good beds, let the rest take the bunks over there against the wall. What ya say?

And she gets settled on the bed and cleans her bag out while keeping a close eye on her crystal which she has tucked away in one of her pockets.

After Zhure :D

Sitting down on her bed she puts her right hand over her pocket and squeezes gentle in it to feel her precious inside. She looks up and smiles at the Dwarf who just entered the room.

Sure, you can take the bunk over there. We were here first anyway so the good beds are for us. And since I'm the only girl, I hope you respect some privacy. OK?

The last remark echoes through everyone's heads. But the Elven girl still just sits there smiling like there is no care in the world. She gets up and turns around and finishes putting her stuff away and cleaning her bag out.

Jarval

Explorer
Re: This was supposed to go before Zhure (posting probs)

Bokaru smiles at the elf's reply, and moves his gear over to the other single bed.

"A sound idea. And I'm sure we'll all give you some privacy, won't we, my friends?"

The Forsaken One said:
Her ears strange to his accent.
(Very good :D)

Last edited:

Zhure

First Post
Marn Stoneforge

"Ah, but the top bunk is the best bed. Best vantage, most fresh air, closer to the gods... there's really no comparison."

"As for privacy, there are four of us in this small room. I'm certain we will all do our best to not invade the privacy of others."

Marn lashes his few possessions to the footboard of the top bunk.

"Besides, the rodents will have a tougher time climbing this high."

Felosial merely smiles at the Dwarf and his happy take on things.

Wonder how long that ignorance will last, curious if it'll outlast HIS LIFE....

Her faint smile turns a cruel grin and she gets up from her bed and walks out to the window, her hand still firmly on her pocket. While she walks past the Human she mumbles something under her breath as she walks past him.

The way his feet smell of cheese, rodents will learn to fly to get anywhere near that smell of sweet extacy...

Looking out the window for a moment she takes a deep breath of fresh air and seems lost in her thoughts for a moment before speaking again.

Well boys, since we seem to be stuck with eachother, we might as well get to know a bit of eachother. Like... what do you guys do for a living? Anything you exell at, some great quest of vengeance you are on or something and you're here to train until you have "da skillzz" to crack that can of whoopass on some dude who made your life or honor miserable?

Jarval

Explorer
"I'm a wanderer. As I said, I am currently of the Eagle clan, due to some misfortune in my home land." Bokaru replies, as he removes his sword belt and places his blades on his bed.

"I'm here in part to improve my skills so as to retake my lands, and in part to learn more of the magic of this country."

Zhure

First Post
Marn Stoneforge

Listen check, 10+6=16

"My skills are few. As I mentioned, I am a student of the Way, but my hearing is keen, 'Lady' and you should never let yourself forget that...

"I have no profession, per se, but I've trained with Rangers...."

GWolf

First Post
Good Good Good

(The listen check succedes)

(00C: This is good, convo is good move on when you are ready, when you are ready, look at the paper on the table)

novyet

First Post
After having heard the introduction and room assignments Hiala, proceeds upstairs to room C12, and meets it's inhabitants. Hearing the call for introductions, Hiala straightens a bit. I'm Hiala, I'm here because my parents don't really want me around the family business any more, and think I can do less harm here than I could there. I'm good at guarding things and people, but I'm lousy with money. I'll sleep in any bunk, whichever is left. So what can the rest of you do?

Zhure

First Post
Marn Stoneforge

Marn leaps up into the top bunk.

"I think only the bottom bunk is untaken, a pleasure to meet you, Hiala. I'm sure guarding things will be of great use to us."

Remove ads