• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[AA] Part 1-The Academy

Zhure

First Post
Marn Stoneforge

Marn walks out the door after the rest of the group, closing the door firmly behind him.

"Might I suggest finding the combat training area first? It looks like there is supposed to be a class there now."

GWolf

First Post
(00C: Its the first day, no classes :) you have a class there tomorrow however)

The four of you you take a tour of the grounds, on the first floor you find the two messhalls. You peek in the one the kitchen to see cooks busy preparing a decent but not to exquistite lunch.

In the First basement you find the combat training room, the instructor(s) are not there, there are however a nice array of 'trophy' weapons on display in a glass case. In an large open cabinet you see a large varity of padded weapons and mock-up body armor for sparing. There are dummies and targets spewn throughout the floor.

Continuing into the second basement you find a well light temple and arcane library. Many dusty tomes are found throughout the library as well as potions and scrolls. In the temple gold and silver statues of many gods reflect the light of the magic torches.

Making your way upstairs you follow the outdoor path to a another two story building which houses 8 classrooms (four a floor) They are all locked, and you are unable to tell what is inside (you can read the signs however)

Outside you find some 'action'. There is a group of dwarves arm wrestling on a stone table. You reconigze the large gnomish brother, Scorn, doing some push-ups. There is a group of elves and humans ( 6, 4 humans 2 elves) Trying to hit squirrels and birds with soft sling bullets.

Zhure

First Post
Marn Stoneforge

"This place certainly is large... I wonder how many students it holds?"

After he's made a brief circuit of the grounds, Marn will go back to the temple area and see if he can find a statue to his personal deity -- locating a place for later prayer.

GWolf

First Post
Stoneforge

Marn, you depart from the group and head back into the basement, where you find a mid-sized gold statue of your diety.

(IGT:10:50am )

(00C: GodBless CAD Class, I get to post on ENWORLD While I should be designing houses.)

Last edited:

novyet

First Post
After his brief tour of the grounds, Hiala decides to visit the mess hall. Well I'm off for some food. Anyone else hungry?

Felosial sits herself down in a corner of the room twisting her crystal in her idle hands. Content with observing the males show off their prowess she hangs back and relaxes for a moment.

Damn this long untill lunch...

[OOC: Sorry no acces to Inet yesterday, forgot to take my laptop with me to university.]

Zhure

First Post
Marn Stoneforge

Marn kneels and meditates for a few minutes, letting the holy aura of the library make him feel more peaceful.

Assuming nothing disturbs his meditations, Marn will travel to the top of the building, to see what the surrounding countryside looks like from outside (if he can find a way out to the roof).

GWolf

First Post
SRRY

(00C: No access to net/boards given me trouble)

The dwarves looks up at you and one gives a slight laugh "Ok, I'll face you" He puts up his hand, awaiting you to begin the arm wrestle.

(3 str checks please)

Remove ads