• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[AA] Part 1-The Academy

Jarval

Explorer
Taking a seat opposite the dwarf, Bokaru grasps the offered hand and starts to apply pressure.

(STR checks: 4+2=6, 12+2=14, 19+2=21)

novyet

First Post
"Arghh..too late for breakfast, too early for lunch. Well I guess I'll head back outside. I should have brought food with me...ah well...

OOC ---> Gotta love being the glutton character. :)

GWolf

First Post
Yikes :)

(Jarval)

The dwarf has a strong uppehand in the begining of the match, but you regan control and you and the dwarf sit in standstill for almost 2 minutes, then finally you smash his tired arm into the cemt table. "Very good sport fine human!" The dwarf says while clapping your back. "The names Ren Stonearm, and yours?"

(Zhure)

You make your way onto the roof and look out at the country, part of it ends on a beach, another into a light forest and a third of rolling hills (the way to the fishing village/where you came through)

(Igt 11:15am)

Last edited:

Jarval

Explorer
"My name is Bokaru Kitsuki, Samurai currently of the Eagle clan." he says, bowing to the dwarf. "Do you know much of this island?"

Zhure

First Post
Marn Stoneforge

Having made his way to the top of the building for a quick survey, Marn is satisfied by the view, then travels back downstairs to try and find his roommates.

GWolf

First Post
"Not much, actully" the dwarf responds to Bokaru. "We must be leaving" He waves and himself and his three compainions leave the area.

The whole group meets up in The Outdoor sitting area, where Bokaru arm-wrestled the dwarf.

Last edited:

Jarval

Explorer
"It was an honor to meet you, Ren Stonearm." Bokaru bids the dwarf farewell.

"M'lady, you are too kind." he adds with a grin to Felosial, bowing in an exaggerated fashion.

He walks back over to his companions, and takes a seat. "So, friends, what shall we do this fine afternoon? I say we explore some the grounds around the Academy."

Zhure

First Post
marn Stoneforge

Marn returns from sight-seeing on the roof.

"Well, I've seen the top of the building. One can see quite a ways. I'm certainly up for further exploration."

Felosial gets up and walks over to the winning contestant after he gave her a slight bow. She throws a wink at him and walks out the door with her stuff.

A stroll around the beach or a little exploration of the forest would most certainly suit me.

Just outside the door on the stairway up from the combat training chambers she holds and waits for the rest to catch up.

Well, let's go for a walk along the beach and talk a little... we seem to be stuck with eachother for quite a while *grin* After lunch we might get to a little forest exploration, when we have a bit more time that is which seems later today after lunch... Hmm now I'm repeating myself so lets just get a move on......

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads