• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[AA] Part 1-The Academy

Felosial snaps out of her pondering while looking out the window when she hears the Dwarfs reaction. Turning around she shows of a faint smile, and a pleased look in her eyes.

Well my merry friend. It seems that's one skill you have mastered. And a usefull one at that!

She paces back across the room and steps up to the last adition to the little gang. She checks him out from head to toe and then stares him right into the eye for a second before turning around.

Well since you've all shared a bit of yourself let me not keep such things from you then as well. I'm an archer, trained with the bow. I might not be the toughest but I'm fleet of foot and a decent shot. I hope my aim may please you all during this educational escapade.

[Bluff 16+1 = 17, Beat it with sense motve and you'll sense that I'm grinning a bit to widely while sharing that piece of information. Not a lie, just holding out little bits :D]

Jarval

Explorer
Bokaru nods at Felosial's comments, not noticing anything awry (Sense Motive 6+4=10).

"I have some skill with blades, and I am learning the art of Iaijutsu, but I am no great swordsman yet."

He walks over to the table and glances at the paper lying on it.

Zhure

First Post
Marn Stoneforge

OOC: Marn assumes he isn't being lied to unless proven otherwise or in extremis circumstances. I don't think he'd try a Sense Motive check.

From the safety of the top bunk, Marn will gesture with his chin at the letter on the desk."Who's going to read it? You know what they say about trapped scrolls... it could just be another test.

A quick look at the Dwarf...

Marn, are you always this paranoia...?

Felosial gently pushes Bokaru aside and walks up to the table.
She takes a long stare at the paper before picking it up.

Peculiar I missed it's presence before... I'm usually quite keen on those things.

She flips out a dagger from somewhere between her clothes and gently slides the knife into the parchement. After opening it she flicks the knife back somewhere whence it came from. She pries out the letter inside and slowly unfolds it while stepping a bit closer to the window so she can read it in some decent light.

Well guys, let's see what we've been offered here. Our first little get together I expect.Marn, are you always this paranoia...?

Last edited:

GWolf

First Post
Sorry Group

00C: Many Aplogizes, but to ngiht I am bogged with homework. important updates coming tomorrow morning or night. So jsut relax till then, dont worry you guys are doing great and the game will really start to move soon.

Zhure

First Post
Marn Stoneforge

"It isn't paranoia so much as healthy respect of the unknown."

Marn jumps off the bed to come closer for a look.

GWolf

First Post
Coming from 3rd Period Computer

The clean and neat parchment unfolds as it is cut. It has the following information on it,

Dear Students of room C12,
Welcome to the Academy! Below is a schedule, classes may change weekly, you will recieve any imformation by note. Feel free to request any information at the front desk. Classes are by room.

6:30am - 7:30am: Breakfast Messhall One

7:45am - 11am: Basic Combat Instruction

11:30am - 12:15pm: Lunch Messhal One

12:30pm - 3:45pm: Culture/Geography Instruction

6pm - 7:20pm: Dinner Messhall Two

Myself and the staff both hope you learn alot and enjoy your stay here at The ATG. Feel free to relax and familiarize yourself with the academy grounds today.

P.S. Extended Dinner tonight for introduction and q&a session.

Good Luck,
Travis Leforne

(IGT (In Game Time)is currently 10:30am)

Last edited:

Tordek

First Post
Felosial finishes reading the letter aloud to everyone and puts it back onto the table for anyone else to take a personal look at it. After that she throws a quick glance into her left pocket and then walks over to her bed and swings her bow across her shoulder and takes her shoulder bag with her. Before stepping out the door she grabs a quiver.

I'm gonna check this place out, and see if there is some action around. Anyone comming with me?

After waiting a couple of second for responses she heads out to check the Academy grounds out for where everything is, how everything looks and if their might be some action around.

Hmmm let's see what we can make of this place precious.

She thinks to herself, and from inside her hand in her pocket a warm feeling rushes through her. She takes out her crystal and firmly grips it inside her hand and heads off to check things out.

novyet

First Post
I'll come along as well. May as well have a look around, right? Hiala hefts his shield onto his back, and checks his scabbard, just in case. Then he'll head out with the others.

Remove ads