Richards

Legend
1688340972786.png

"My willpower is off the scale!" - Sid the Star-Nosed Mole

Johnathan

EzekielRaiden

Follower of the Way
Cha x ... Con ??
That would make sense to me; it is the combination of ineffable presence (Charisma) and the actual, physical body (Constitution.) Con is probably the most physically-rooted of all the stats. Strength and Dexterity are as much about training as they are about the body itself, but "training" Constitution mostly just means surviving bad things that happened to you.

If you're looking for a comprehensive list, perhaps something like the following (hopefully these translate okay):
Str x Con: Fortitude
Str x Dex: Acrobatics
Str x Int: Construction (meaning: building things with your own hands)
Str x Wis: Caution (in English, someone with high Str but low Wis "does not know their own strength")
Str x Cha: Intimidation
Con x Dex: Quickness
Con x Int: Routine
Con x Wis: Temperament
Con x Cha: Comeliness
Dex x Int: Maneuvering
Dex x Wis: Coordination (accurate motion)
Dex x Cha: Grace (beautiful motion)
Int x Wis: Forethought
Int x Cha: Cunning
Wis x Cha: Empathy

le Redoutable

Ich bin El Glouglou :)
Hmmm I want to merge Godlike Int ( 19+ ) to say that ( for example) cats were worshipped ( in ancient Egypt ) ( correct me if I 'm wrong ) like gods; likewise, sacred cows from India...

le Redoutable

Ich bin El Glouglou :)
About speech, I think that the animals have no control with grunts or the like; their speech is independent ( that is, controlled by the DM )

greg kaye

Explorer
Hmmm I want to merge Godlike Int ( 19+ ) to say that ( for example) cats were worshipped ( in ancient Egypt ) ( correct me if I 'm wrong ) like gods; likewise, sacred cows from India...
In a planned fey-oriented set of adventures I'm considering allowing custom lineage to extend to beasts and to permit spellcasting in beast form. In this case, I'd allow find familar to provide the service of an animal intelligence humanoid, as well as the use of the likes of mage hand and any acquired use of telepathy etc.

Remove ads