Academy of Drell, Part 7

Jarval

Explorer
Slightly winded from the run up and down the hill, Mortimer leans against the nearest wall to try to catch his breath.

"They seem to be taking this seriously, at least." He says nodding towards the palisade. "Which is a good or bad thing, depending on how you look at it..."

Zhure

First Post
From his higher vantage point, Sildarin sees the interior of the palisade.

All the neatly arranged tents are lying in heaps on the ground, as if they've been roughly searched. Squads of Crimson Guard are moving about in an orderly fashion. Those with longer weapons are poking into the deflated tents.

The command tent is also knocked down. A large scarlet stain is next to a covered body lying near what was the entrance.

Dalamar

Adventurer
Sildarin lands down next to his friends.
"Somebody has... been through the... palisade and... rummaged through everything..."

evileeyore

Mrrrph
"Wait a minute. I am begining to get the idea that you no longer have the book." Kith glances around to make sure they aren't being overheard.

"So who just got murdered over it?"

Argent Silvermage

First Post
His red hair flashing like copper and fire in the wind Lyrique runs past the body and up the stairs of the walls. he looks out to sea and holds his wand of fireballs tightly in his hand.

Jarval

Explorer
evileeyore said:
"Wait a minute. I am begining to get the idea that you no longer have the book." Kith glances around to make sure they aren't being overheard.
"We haven't got it any more. We handed it over to Palasant just before the fireball hit." Mortimer sounds worried as he answers Kith.

"Sildarin, what could you see? Did it look like someone had attacked the camp?"

Zhure

First Post
Everyone has arrived near the palisade.

A general hubbub can be heard from inside the palisade, as if a vigorous search is going on.

Lyrique's gaze out to sea reveals no ships.

evileeyore

Mrrrph
"Love you too," Kith replies, sarcastically.

"I am gladdened to see you survived the zombies realitively unscathed. Sorry it appears they got your brain."

Kith turns to Mortimer. "You guys gave the book to Palasant? And he was in there right?" He thumbs towards the palisade.

"Sigh. Well the two probably got it. I'll miss Palasant, it is getting harder to find people I really dislike. Palasant was good for that."

"So now what?"

Last edited:

Remove ads