• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Accidental Sales Pitches

Henry

Autoexreginated
Why do you hate 3E? Don't you realize how insulting this is to fans of the game? ;)

My hat of E3 know on limit.

It was funny watching him (12th level at the time) surprise and grapple a 15th level Red Wizard of Thay to death. The wizard had one of those "explosive death" spells on him, and...

CRACK!
GASP!
WHEEZE!
CRUNCH!
BLAM!

Chunky bits of wizard all over, and the fighter was at half his hit point total. The rest of us suspected it was coming, and ducked for cover. :)

Imban

First Post
Wow, 14, really? For a second there I felt horrible, because I designed the Solei Palancis statblock in the 3e WotBS.

Yeah, I've been running gestalt games for my group forever, so Solei Palancis Dreadnoughts in my version of WotBS ended up being these guys, and also full casters. The players have still kicked two of them over so far as of the start of Chapter 7, though. :phttp://www.games-workshop.com/MEDIA...m2050517_99060107055_DHGKTermNFW1_873x627.jpg

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads