Acrobatics skill questions/critiques

Kaodi

Hero
Would a house rule work where for tumbling Size penalties and bonuses were reversed, and you could only apply half your Strength bonus (rounded down) to CMD unless you had Combat Reflexes?

StreamOfTheSky

Adventurer
So does your head explode with this spell as well? Litany of Sloth - Pathfinder_OGC

At least that one can't be used by any of the "primary casters" (I consider 6-level casting classes in a separate league) and the compulsion means lots of things are immune, but yeah, that's also pretty infuriating. When they go into PF with the false assertion that automatically avoiding (which is totally bogus; the penalties in 3E can easily stack up to nightmarish proportions if you're not always fighting a single foe on flat, boring plains/flooring) AoOs for movement is broken, and then put out a whole bunch of ways for classes that have no business being top notch at battlefield mobility to do just that...how is that not infuriating?

Angrydad

First Post
I find things like Grace and Litany of Sloth to be perfectly acceptable. If a spellcaster wants to spend a spell slot on increasing their mobility for a single round, or to limit a single enemy's ability to AoO for 1 round then it's fine by me and in no way detracts from
the Acrobatic characters' shtick.

Remove ads