Action Squad! (Updated 4/16)

caixa

First Post
Ya'know, that just figures

ledded said:
Nope. This was a one-off that they played when I was on vacation with the family. Fludogg is solely responsible for Boom-boom and his oh-so Will Smith way of putting things. I did get in on the action at the very end of this game, in a quite surprising manner. My character is sooooo much more annoying and cheesy 80's stereotype than his; you can understand what he's saying, but you dont really *want* to... :)

Nice update Pierce, you are doing exemplary work with the dialogue and accents. Bravo, sir.

This just goes to show that you folks don't fall into "archetypes". Forgive me for assuming that you were low enough on the gamer's totem pole to have resorted to such "common crutches".

Again, you've surprised me, and once again, I can't wait to see the intro to your character Ledded.

Oh, and the Will Smith-speak...Yo, I'm down wit dat. Still gots my old "He's the DJ, I'm the Rapper" tape cassette. Word.

Course, its sitting right next to my Vanilla Ice "bootleg" tape. Word to your mutha, I'm a bad shush your mouth!

Peterson

ledded

Herder of monkies
caixa said:
This just goes to show that you folks don't fall into "archetypes". Forgive me for assuming that you were low enough on the gamer's totem pole to have resorted to such "common crutches".
Oh, many of us often take an archetype or stereotype to start with, but it usually doesnt take long before that player finds a roleplaying style that makes the character unique in their own right. Of course, many characters we have come up with are completely unique and off-the-wall to begin with, particularly OldDrewId's PC's.

Again, you've surprised me, and once again, I can't wait to see the intro to your character Ledded.

Oh, and the Will Smith-speak...Yo, I'm down wit dat. Still gots my old "He's the DJ, I'm the Rapper" tape cassette. Word.

Course, its sitting right next to my Vanilla Ice "bootleg" tape. Word to your mutha, I'm a bad shush your mouth!

Peterson
Ok, now you're scaring me dude. :)

And Pierce... enough with the remembering and get on with the updating! :p

rbingham2000

Explorer
I am liking this story hour so far!

When I first read it, I thought this was a Feng Shui game -- John McInnis's tirade is delivered like a classic Maverick Cop. And Osbourne's comeback was just superb -- the insurance thing was a nice touch.

I had to smile at Del Bordreaux; he sounds like quite the character.

And the part that really got me laughing my head off?

Pierce said:
Osbourne stopped in mid-curse. A bright light was streaming in through the half open blinds on his office door. He bolted to the door and threw it wide.

"What the hell? WHO IN THE HELL LET A CAMERA CREW IN MY G*DDAMN PRECINCT!??!"

caixa

First Post
Pierce?

We ain't done yet is we?

There has got to be more to this.....

Plus, I miss the "Will Smith Talking" Fludogg....especially right after I read a Medallions update!

Peterson

Pierce

First Post
fenzer said:
Pierce, where are you man? I want more.

Sorry guys - I've been extraordinarily swamped. That's not a very good excuse (I gotta make time to write!), but there ya go. I'll take a stab at getting some updates together by this weekend.

Remove ads