AD&D 2nd Edition Rogues' Gallery: Who's used it?

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Frukathka said:
Another winner! :cool:

Can I request a character? How about Thistlethyme, Zod?
I can do that for you, but it will have to wait until after Thursday. My game is that day, and i'm in the middle of prep work.

Cheers!

KF72

Thurbane

First Post
I'm more than happy to work on a few of these...is there a preferred format to list them in?

Also, my conversions will be core only (3.5 PHB, DMG & MM) - seems appropraite, anyway. :)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Thurbane said:
I'm more than happy to work on a few of these...is there a preferred format to list them in?

Also, my conversions will be core only (3.5 PHB, DMG & MM) - seems appropraite, anyway. :)
Well, I'm not a big fan of the new NPC format, but if you want to do your conversions in that format, then so be it. The format I've used is for my World of Kulan campaign setting, althoughI sometimes use the classic NPC block format.

And if you want to do your conversions using only core rules then that up to you. My conversions are flavored for use with my campaign, so I tend to use various sources.

I'm still planning on doing Zod Thistlethyme for Frukathka, and should have more time to do it this week, as I don't have a game this Thursday. (It's amazing how much time game prep takes up.) However, as these characters aren't key campaign NPCs they don't get priority.

Cheers!

KF72

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
The request was just a shot in the dark - I don't even own the book. I just asked for it because the name sounded cool. Anyway, don't woory about it this week, just celebrate Thanksgiving and have fun!

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Frukathka said:
The request was just a shot in the dark - I don't even own the book. I just asked for it because the name sounded cool. Anyway, don't worry about it this week, just celebrate Thanksgiving and have fun!
Um, I celebrated Thanksgiving already, in October. ;)

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
I still have this.

Thanks for the reminder! As I am doing a lot of world-building for my next Aquerra campaign, there might be a suitable cast for certain places in there.

As for which of these I used, Delynn Rosabell and Lady Wendolyn of Gaunt (and Gaunt is an area in the Auntuan in the Kingdom of Neergaard).

I may have used others, but do not recall the names - I would have to look through it again - which I plan to. . . :)

Thanael

Explorer
This is cool. I have been converting some NPCs the from the newer TSR cards ('93, and '92 sets), mainly Ravenloft and Greyhawk NPCs. Those cards are a great source of inspiration for quick on the fly NPCs. I also like the 1E Rogues gallery very much. Never used much of the 2E one. But I'll look over it now and see if i can contribute a conversion or two.

Remove ads