• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

ad&d module adventure path

Ariddrake

First Post
I was never smart enough to run ad&d. I ran Basic and Expert d&d and did not like companion and Masters rules. Gygax is the man and I love taking out tons of stuff from the ad&d DMG but his writing style in my opinion is really weird or maybe I have dyslexia, maybe its layout I don't know. I use C&C now and just add from the different editions the stuff I like. Right now I just like how the old modules are written ( I like the Game Mastery stuff too). Cool info and thanks for replying

grodog

Hero
diaglo said:
and yes, i've used all the modules in some form or fashion.
R1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Hey diaglo: I'd love to get some info on R5/R6 from you for my tourneys page. Do you have copies of these?

diaglo

Adventurer
grodog said:
Hey diaglo: I'd love to get some info on R5/R6 from you for my tourneys page. Do you have copies of these?
had copies :(

my rents recycled much of my old collection of magazines. Imagine, Poly, White Dwarf, and The Dragon all went.

included was stuff like the R series.

:(

i only have a few odd notes now in my campaign notebooks.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads