• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adult: Guide to Unlawful Carnal Knowledge

kolvar

First Post
mhmm, what kind of spells?
I think there should be a wide variation of spells: offensiv and defensiv, arousing and anti-arousing, fun and lethal, enchantment and transmutation.
In general, I would say, that the range of spells is ok as is. Only some spells should be droped, because they do nothing new or can be emulated with other spells.

Merior

First Post
Well, as I have been going through the spells for the Guide I noticed a rather definite lack of any for druids so I came up with this one.

Comments anybody?

Invoke Rut
Enchantment (Compulsion) [Mind-Affecting]
Level: Druid 3, Sor/Wiz 4
Components: V, S, M/DF
Casting Time: 1 action.
Range: Touch
Targets: One living creature.
Duration: 1 hour / level
Saving Throws: Will negates
Spell Resistance: Yes

You cause a state of mindless desire within the target, inflicting a –4 penalty to Intelligence and Wisdom (minimum of 3 in either attribute) and causing them to become instantly peaked.

Additionally, for the entire duration of the spell, the creature touch is considered to be horny and are regarded as being lustful towards any physically compatible member of the opposite sex.

Arcane Material Component: A piece of antler and a musk gland (worth 5 gp).

Greetings all.

Due to some unfortuante e-mail eating, computer crashing, the real world :rolleyes: , and the fact that the screen name was eaten with the change over, Averil is no longer with us. I, however, am he.

And, here's a link to the spells I've edited so far. Those with red names and bold in the spell descriptions are complete, those without have not been done yet, and those which are no longer there have either been dropped or replaced.

http://www.geocities.com/xagunder/BoUCK_spells.html

If you'll still have me on, I'm more than willing to finish hat I've started here (though it would not be until after the weekend). Let me know what you all think.

Shalewind

First Post
My only comment on the spells so far (and they look good) :) would be please let us use the status conditions as outlined in the current version of the guide. Let the Arousal spell change the status of the creature to Aroused. Lets have the spells match the system...

kolvar

First Post
Hallo back, Clain.
Great you are still on board. Now, that Merior has put some thought into editing some Feats, could you two agree on some way to share the editing work?

Merior

First Post
@kolvar: This is the point at which I give a shrug. If Clain had the job before and really wants it back, then I will give as much back over to him as he wishes. Just let me know so that I can scrap my versions of things if need be.

@Clain: I agree with Shalewind about the status conditions. May I ask if you have read back up the thread to the spells I posed a while ago? Comparing your version of Arousal and the one I posted named Arouse might illustrate what Shalewind seems to be saying clearly.

Shalewind

First Post
I love a lot of the spell revisions. Great 3E work! Here is some more stuff IMHO:
There Should Be Spells that do the following:

Status = Aroused (Arousal takes care of this one)
Status = Aroused and Horny (should be a low level Skank)
Status = Aroused and Lustful (should be a higher Skank)
Status = Peaked (one time increase, instantaneous duration)
Status = Peaked (duration, not reduced by orgasm)
Status = Over-Stimulated
Status = Sexually Delirious

Bliss – Shouldn’t be a sexual spell, merely mental, no status change

Constant Orgasm – Adds Peaked, target orgasms once per round, suffering the effects for sexual fatigue once we finally have them.

Delay Orgasm – Target can’t get beyond peaked (possibly over-stimulated)

Ecstasy – As Constant Orgasm, but adds Lustful as well?

Induced Pleasure – Adds Aroused at least…?

Mass Ecstasy – See Above

Prowess – Holy SH&T! +20! I know we aren’t THAT concerned about balance but come on guys…

Sasha's Uncontrollable Continuous Orgasm – Sexually Delirious + Ecstasy Spell Combo

Yemelat's Orgiastic Frenzy – Adds Sexuality Delirious to all affected.

Great work so far Clain MacFaileas. :D

Prowess ? Holy SH&T! +20! I know we aren?t THAT concerned about balance but come on guys?

Well, jump provides a bonus of +30, and I was under the impression that the prowess spell should provide for an automatic good evening.

I agree with Shalewind about the status conditions. May I ask if you have read back up the thread to the spells I posed a while ago? Comparing your version of Arousal and the one I posted named Arouse might illustrate what Shalewind seems to be saying clearly.

Not yet, but I'll do that tonight. Then add such to the spells as suggested.

Now, that Merior has put some thought into editing some Feats, could you two agree on some way to share the editing work?

I've got no problem sharing, and infact have placed his edited feats into my copy of the file. Right now, I want to get the spells done, and then fix the magic items to match the spells, so if Merior wants to play in other parts of our little work, that'd be great.

Shalewind

First Post
Well, jump provides a bonus of +30, and I was under the impression that the prowess spell should provide for an automatic good evening.

I'll go with that, and do agree. But if the system supports the DC 40 - Goddess of Love and Lust notices you then I think there is a slight problem.

In addition, if there is a sexual contest of any kind, this limits the field severely. However, I do understand your point and agree, the bonus needs to be revelvant to the roll.

Any ideas?

For prowess how does +10 sound, that way someone taking 10 on their Sexual Prowess check will get a 20 + Charisma bonus, which is high enough to be a good time for all. Plus, this matches with what a ring of prowess gives, I believe...

Remove ads