• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adult: Guide to Unlawful Carnal Knowledge

Shalewind

First Post
I think that is a great idea. :)

EDIT: If you need any help on the spells, drop me a line. I've got some free time.

Last edited:

Merior

First Post
@Clain: If you think that what I did with the feats is suitable, would you mind if I went through the Condition Summary and How Sex Works sections of the book? I wouldn't be changing them as much as the feats, but it seems rather cluttered and a touch confusing to my eyes.

Oh, and if you are collecting the feats that I posted please bear in mind that I still am not satisfied with Mind Over Sexual Endurance. I am glad to hear that you seem to thing they are worth keep though...

Anabstercorian

First Post
The Dominator, redone as a whip-based feat chain

This is all being done on the fly during lunch hour, so it isn't likely to be spectacular.

Penetrating Whip
You can damage creatures with even the heaviest natural armor using a whip.
Requirements: BAB +1, Exotic Weapon Proficiency (Whip), Str 13+
Benefits: You can damage opponents with a whip unless their armor bonus to AC is +1 or greater.
Normal: You can damage opponents with a whip unless their armor bonus to AC is +1 or greater or their natural armor bonus is +3 or greater.

Agonizing Whip
Your strikes with a whip are so resounding that they can leave an enemy dazed with pain.
Requirements: BAB +1, Exotic Weapon Prpficiency (Whip), Penetrating Whip, Str 13+
Benefits: When you strike an enemy with your whip, they must make a Fortitude save (DC 10 + half damage dealt + your charisma) or be Dazed for one round.

Scaring Whip
When you use your whip you shake your victims resolve.
Requirements: BAB +1, Exotic Weapon Proficiency (Whip), Cha 13+, Intimidate 6 ranks
Benefits: When you strike an enemy with your whip, they must make a Will save (DC 10 + damage dealt + your charisma modifier) or be Shaken for 1d4 rounds. You may use this ability twice a day.

Frightening Whip
When you use your whip you inspire fear in your victims and unnerve observers.
Requirements: BAB +1, Exotic Weapon Proficiency (Whip), Cha 15+, Scaring Whip, Intimidate 9 ranks
Benefits: When you strike an enemy with your whip, they must make a Will save (DC 10 + damage dealt + your charisma modifier) or be Frightened for 1d4 rounds, then Shaken for 1d4 rounds. All observers must make a Will save (DC 10 + your charisma) or be Shaken for 1d4 rounds. You may use this ability twice a day.

Terrifying Whip
When you use your whip you inspire terror in your victims and unnerve observers.
Requirements: BAB +1, Exotic Weapon Proficiency (Whip), Cha 17+, Scaring Whip, Frightening Whip, Intimidate 12 ranks
Benefits: When you strike an enemy with your whip, they must make a Will save (DC 10 + damage dealt + your charisma modifier) or be Panicked for 1d4 rounds, then Frightened for 1d4 rounds, then Shaken for 1d4 rounds. All observers must make a Will save (DC 10 + your charisma modifier) or be Shaken for 2d4 rounds. You may use this ability twice a day.

Soul-Breaking Whip
When you use your whip, you create helpless terror in your victims and unnerve observers.
Requirements: BAB +1, Exotic Weapon Proficiency (Whip), Cha 17+, Scaring Whip, Frightening Whip, Terrifying Whip, Intimidate 15 ranks
Benefits: When you strike an enemy with your whip, they must make a Will save (DC 10 + damage dealt + your charisma modifier) or Cower for 1d4 rounds, then be Panicked for 1d4 rounds, then Frightened for 1d4 rounds, then Shaken for 1d4 rounds. All observers must make a Will save (DC 10 + your charisma modifier) or be Shaken for 3d4 rounds. You may use this ability twice a day.

Spells at Long Last!

At long last, the spells for our dandy little guide have been completly edited! I've got 'em all listed by class and level, all the cleric domains sorted out, and all the descriptions completely updated to d20 standards.

I've also writen up a "Permanency and New Spells" section, and a "Other Useful d20 Spells" section.

Check 'em out at: http://www.geocities.com/xagunder/BoUCK_spells.html

Oh, and, "Bump."

Merior

First Post
@Clain: It is good to see that you have about done with this, a number of the spells seem fun and appropriate to my eyes. Below are my comments on some of them, but keep in mind that they are just my thoughts.

Fertility: Are the effects of this spell stackable if cast on both the would-be father and mother?

Heterophobia: The duration listed is "10 minutes + 1 round per level" which seems rather odd as it mixes minutes and rounds. Is this simply a mistake or is it this way for a reason?

Ilruna's Sexual Leash: The duration should probably be listed simply as "Permanent (see text)" with a note in the text that if you do not bring the target to orgasm within ten minutes the spell ends. Additionally, do you really mean to make this spell drive any target insane or asexual within two weeks?

Impregnate: I think that the duration for this should probably be 'Instantaneous'.

Irnar's Polaroidic Pregnancy: Would putting the duration at 'Nine hours (see text)' make more sense? As it is, I can see people arguing that one casting of this would permanently reduce the time of any pregnancies that the target might have in future...

MacFaileas’ Virtuous Ward: I just have to say that I like this spell... ;)

Nymph's Beauty: Another nice spell which I can imagine would be handy in more normal campaigns. Though I can't rid my mind of the dissonance caused by the mental image of some scrawny old mage using the spell.

Obsession: You seem to be reitterating the lustful condition here.

Perfect Beauty: There is a typo of sorts here I think. 'Immediately upon viewing you, all creatures must make a Will save, with success indicating that they never see you in your normal state.' Don't you mean failure indicating that?

Sex Change: Does the confusion/insanity effect last for the entire duration of the sex change? You may want to state this outright.

Sex Slave: Again, the reitteration of lustful. Also, you might wish to make it clear exactly how this is stronger than, for example, obsession.

Skank: See the note on Obsession above. You could replace most of the text with 'The target becomes lustful towards all creatures of their romantically preferred sex within sight.'

Slap: Another spell which is fun in its own way... Can you choose where you 'slap' a target?

Truth or Dare: You might wish to move this up a level and give it a longer duration. 5 minutes per level isn't that much for this sort of thing.

Phantomwriterl

First Post
I'm probably a little late, but I have a few magic items and a template. Here are two of the items (both being minor artifacts).

Beauty Seed

Rumored to be the solidified tear of joy from a deity of Beauty or Love, a Beauty Seed is a small, pearl sized object that is completely clear. It radiates a warm glow, and just holding it grants the user a feeling of well-being that translates into a +4 morale bonus to all saving throws.

But the real power comes into effect when someone swallows the Beauty Seed. It grants the imbider and permanent +4 morale bonus to their Charisma, as the Beauty Seed makes them realize how unique and beautiful they really are. The Beauty Seed can only be swallowed once. After that, it is destroyed.
Caster Level: 20th

Lust Seed

Soon after the Beauty Seeds were created, the deity of Lust and Perversion decided to try its own hand in the mix. Instead of being tears though, the Lust Seed is constructed with solidifed seminal and vaginal fluid, giving it a milky white coloration.

While being held the Lust Seed grants a +2 bonus to Saving Throws. But, when it is swallowed, it grants the imbider a permanent +6 morale bonus to their Charisma.

Unfortunately, it also inflicts the imbider with The Curse of the Wereslut (I'll post the Wereslut template later). This cannot be removed without the direct intervention of a Intermidate or higher deity, or a major artifact.

kolvar

First Post
@Clain: Great work. I did not check everything, though (not the time at the moment). Did you look at the spells in the Web Enhancement (same thing for Merior and the feats)?

I am thinking of putting the reworked spells in the pre-version 1 guid at the moment, but somehow it feels funny to put something in there again.

Shalewind

First Post
I am in agreement with Merior here. Change the spells to use the status conditions. But otherwise they look great. Excellent work and formating. Permenency stuff is really good too.

Sorn

First Post
Hi again all,

First of all,welcome back Averil...

I am really happy to see editing work progressing on the guide. Don't forget to send me any finished items so I can get going on layout. Since my YahooMail is rather flaky, just send me a note that you have something to send to me and I will provide you with an alternate address to send attachments to. I can read just about any file format on this machine (except eclectic MAC formats). For ease of porting things over, don't send any pdf's and don't spend too much time on formatting things, as Quark has the habit of dropping any pre-existing formatting. Simple headlines and such are fine, as that will give me an idea of what goes where. Also, don't bother making it a 2-column format and make any tables using TAB instead of e.g. Word tables.

Addition: for any sidebars, don't actually create a textbox, bracket it with e.g. [Sidebar] ... [/Sidebar] and I'll know what to put where. That way, I don't have to worry about Word/Quark import issues.

Thanks... looking forward to getting things on the road.

Last edited:

Remove ads