Adv: A Simple Dungeon Crawl (DM: DarwinofMind Judge:renau1g)

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
I'm not too worried about it as all the other PC's can roll healing checks to grant you a save. The liklihood of you failing about 10 saving throws or so are so small I'm saying you save. no more ongoing [/sblock]

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
Eithal collapses in the fleshy mess that collects around her feet, "Ah hayat Thows thingies!" She drops her axe and just lays there until she catches her breath.

After this, she picks up her axe and slowly gets up. She makes her way to Grigo, "Wayel dahn li'l mayan." She pinches the gnome on the cheek like a doting aunt might do to her nephew, "Nayow layet's gayet owtta heyah an' give thows zahmbis whatfowah."

On Puget Sound

First Post
(Grigo spends 2 surges recovering).

Sounds like a good idea. Hopefully we won't have to fight zombies; the cult will gain nothing by attacking us, and they should know that. Of course, they might attack anyway just because that's what's in the "how to be a crazed power mad cultist" manual.

Let's get out of this room, anyway. This stuff is only ankle deep to you, but it comes up to my knees.

Fragsie

Explorer
"If the death-magi start something I'm sure we will be quick to end it. But if not we can let our minds rest knowing that the locals are now aware of their presence.
While I too am eager to be above ground once more, there could be spoils within this chamber; it seems a lot more austere than the rest of the catacombs.
"

//Psais will spend one surge to bring him up to full.//

renau1g

First Post
[sblock="Awards"]
I need exactly 2xp to level my character, so I'll need another dm point to burn,

and I figure you guys might need xp before phb3, so here goes.

Cult of Zal'Ekthees patrol, 577xp X 2 = 1154
Fell Invasion Patrol, 575xp X 2 = 1150
------------------------------------------
2304 xp/6 = 384 xp each
Find the Body, 200xp

584xp each

Time Rewards
December 23th, till today, 2.8333 months (I'm awarding as if 3 months the math there is insane.)

One who Waits: 312xp 267gp

Everyone else: 249xp 189gp

Hereby requesting my 6 DM credits.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Judge]
Approved. Just make sure to calculate the rest of the time xp as from 3/23 going forward (i.e. if it ends on 5/23 it's 2 months of xp, not 2.x) [/sblock]

The group takes a few minutes to catch their breath after the harrowing battle and triumphant victory. You are able to retrace your steps and are once again greeted by the zombie scouts, brought to the necromancer and are led to the surface, along with Jade. There is no trouble, although you feel that you most certainly would not be welcomed back.

Entering the town, you are treated to a heroes feast, the nobleman was resurrected and the situation has been rectified. The Thorman's are so thankful for your efforts that they take you to a hidden family vault where there are various implements, weapons, and armour. Apparently the family has a tradition of dangerous activities. You are all given various appropriately useful items as well as some gold coins that are lying about.

The group is able to return to Daunton and enjoy a few moments of peace before what will likely be another harrowing adventure.

[sblock=Awards/Treasure]
I'm going to wrap this up to get release you back into the wild (and I'm getting swamped at work). Good job all.

So, the above was previous award.

Time XP:
3/23 - 5/31: 67/365 x 1000 xp = 184 xp (level 1)
3/23 - 5/31: 67/365 x 1250 xp = 230 xp (level 2)

Combat XP:
Major Quest: 250 each
Final Battle:
2 x Fell Taint Darter - Level 2 skirmisher - 125 x 2 = 250 xp
1 x Fell Taint Thought Scourge/Mourning Haunt hybrid - level 4 solo - 875 xp
8 x Fell Taint Drone - Level 1 minion - 25 x 8 = 200 xp

Total Combat XP = (250+875+200)/5 = 265 x 2 = 530 + 250 quest xp = 780 xp

Level 1's xp = 964 XP
Level 2's xp = 1030 XP

Target Gold Amount(Gold for full level):

1: 819 gp
2: 1068 gp
3: 1524 gp

Everyone but OWW was level 1 to start right?

So the 4 remaining level 1's (Eithal, Yimayngurr, Psais & Grigo) are now 1/2 way to level 3 = 819+(50%x1068) = 1353 gold (ish) - 189 already awarded = 1164 gold remaining

OWW - 2960/3750 xp = 50% of way to level 3 = 1830 gold (ish) - 267 already awarded = 1563 gold remaining

Awards:
OWW: +1 healer's brooch (level 4) & +1 Delver's leather Armor = 1520 + 43 lose coins.
Grigo: Orb of the Sympathetic Eye (level 4) & +1 cloth = 1040 + 124 lose coins
Yimayngurr: Hungry Longspear +1 (level 2) & Bracer's of Perfect Shot (level 3) = 520+680 = 1200 (just over...ah well)
Eithal: +1 Hide Armor (level 1) & +1 Maw of the Guardian Greataxe (level 4) - 1040 + 124 lose coins
Psais: +1 Staff of the Warmage (level 3) & +1 Hide armour (level 1) = 880 & 284 lose coins

DM Credits:
Approx. 2 months = 4 DM credits - renau1g
Darwin's have already been awarded.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Fragsie

Explorer
I second that! Thanks for jumping in for the last stretch Renau1g. Would it be possible to have that +1 armour as hide instead of cloth please (as that is what Psais wears)?

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
No problem Fragsie... apparently i can't read your CS... good job everyone, I loved the PC's in the game and I feel a bit bad that the ending is so abrupt, but I figure it's better to get you in an adventure than you have to wait on me to post the RP stuff. Of course, feel free to RP with each other on the way back to Daunton and you can enter the tavern [/sblock]

Mewness

First Post
[sblock=DM]I thought that you made a mistake but it turns out that my wishlist is wrong... Shamans can't use hide. Oops. Can I have the hide amended to leather?

And thanks for stepping in yet again, Ren :)[/sblock]

Remove ads