Adv: The Path of Light; DM: ScorpiusRisk; Judge: Ozymandias79

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Raiyek nods at Incarnation's musings. "I agree that someone is clearly moving against us here. We should make haste to the Academy."
[sblock=OOC]A level? Is that that time again already?

In any case, I'm curious what the giant barlgura was worth. That has to be one big shiny chunk of XP ;)[/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
OOC: Incarnation was like 65 XP or something to a level before the double combat. :) I think the rest of y'all will be after.

johnmeier1

Explorer
Georg takes the shimmering garments from Incarnation and hands over the amulet to the warforged. I believe this one can protect from arcane and supernatural attacks. Let us move onwards he agrees and mounts upon a horse.

[sblock=OOC] Who wants the Amulet of Protection +2?
I don't think Georg will level, but we have encounter AND time XP so who knows.
[/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
[sblock=ooc]No XP until you take an extended rest. It sounds like people want to move forward to the Academy first. Its not far and probably safer then out in the open. . .

Mwuhahhahahahahahaha[/sblock]

Nebten

First Post
After realizing there are no longer any more enemies present and the demon disappeared, Dane returns to the party. Dane goes over to the Warden and gives him a quick looking over to make sure he doesn't have any mortal wounds.

The dwarf puts a comforting hand on the shifter, Yah did OK in der. It not 'bout da fight, but da outcome. Togetha we slayed da beast, togetha we lived. But ta morrw, we gittin' up befer dawn for lesson's in dwaf axe fightin'. ;) Ye can join too elf. Too much prayin' not enough slayin' har har har!

He then takes the waraxe from Rurdev's hands and sizes it up. Aye, ta blade been chipped as if a mad man has swung it, yet it still keeps it edge. Wit ya'lls permission, I'll take da axe.

If der an't nunnin' else, let us git us some grub n' grog! Dane makes his way into the wagon and prepares to depart.

[sblock=OOC] Hey baby. I have waraxe. You have a waraxe +2 . . .

Hey DM don't think I'm on to you about this waraxe and dropping my defenses to use it. I'm on to you and it'll work, but I know . . .

I'm assuming nobody else wants the waraxe, so I'll take it. [/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
After the making sure the threat is gone, the party loads back up and makes their way to the Academy. The first thing they see is a small watch tower, rising over a hill. Around the next bend, the Academy comes into view. It rest on its own small hill with a flat area below and before it.

The Academy itself is built like a small fortress in the Jade style. The outerwalls features one large main gate with two small towers into the closest corners. One large structure, towers over the rest, built into the farthest wall. The roofs fall into tiers, elongated and black and feature white walls with green and brown accents.

As the group moves toward the main gate, clear movement can be seen, and the Warden leads his horse toward the front of the group. Someone from the wall shouts out and the Warden calls for a halt. He then calls back in Tsugo.

[sblock=Tsugo]"Greetings and may the favor of our ancestors come to you. I am the one called The Warden, student of Grand Mastegrin, graduate of the Academy of Radiant Truth, soldier of the Iron Shogunn, and wielder of the second sword of Kathanki Dreido."[/sblock]

He moves his arms and indicates his sword, and the party waits.

Last edited:

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
-''Hail! We come bearing beer.'' Annunces Hadrak to the academy guard. Laughing at his own joke he whispers to his comrades; ''Been wanting to call that greeting for a while. Isn't that a great alliteration?''

Remove ads