Adv: The Path of Light; DM: ScorpiusRisk; Judge: Ozymandias79

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Dumon leads you through the gate, and the others fall in step on either side, keeping a slight distance from you. As you pass through the wall you see it's wider than originally appeared, at about ten feet deep, with signs of murder holes.

Inside presents a large open courtyard, unmarred by buildings. A number of students are out, training in small groups of about ten. Some wear armor over their robes, while others none. Most have weapons of different types. Only a few wear no robes at all and they seem older.

Dumon makes his way to the main building. From your position inside the courtyard you can see a number of small doors set into the walls.

"While you are our guests here, you a free to move around as you wish, with respect. You'll notice the students wear robes of orange a brown. Blue or grey are members of the house staff. Otherwise you are likely addressing one of six other Masters."

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Incarnation glanced over the training yard. His arts came to him unbidden. There was no training. No practice. They were bought and paid for by powers unknown before he was created... as far as he knew.

After lingering for a moment, he turns to their host. I would be taken to your library, if allowed.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Dumon chuckles a bit at Incarnation's request, and shakes his head slightly as he speaks. "It's not really that kind of school, sir. Most of the masters do keep small personal libraries, but outside of that there's only the archives. Depending on what you're interested in, you may find what you're looking for there."

As you enter the main compound, Dumon begins leading you down a narrow hall. Many doors line each side, with no markings to indicate what is which. Most of the walls, once inside, seem to be made out of a mix of wood and paper. Finally you are led to the dining area.

"Unless you have any questions for me, I'll take you're leave. I have a few students to attend to. Feel free to speak with the students and masters. Nearly everyone knows enough Allarian to get by. It should be helpful to orient yourself."

johnmeier1

Explorer
Being in the Kingdom of Jade for the first time takes Georg a while to get orient-ed. He nods at Incarnation's request and adds The Archives would be of interest to us, after our repast. He sits down and looks about at the simple food and drink with curiousity before eating.

[sblock=OOC] This is where we hope to find some documents on the seals right?
[/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
[sblock=OOC]Yes. The Warden is looking for his master's notes, who had something to do with Mauros.[/sblock]Incarnation nods, waiting for the others to eat.

Nebten

First Post
After Dumon leaves, Dane looks around.

Yah know, paper n' wood don't make a safe keep. If da demon got in here, da place wo'd be up in flames.

He then looks at Incarnation.

Be carful wha ya touch. Dem fire paws can cause trouble. Har har har!

Dane will take what ever food is laid before him. If he is given chop-sticks, he'll throw a fit, stab his food with the sticks and eat with his hands.

Hey Warden, wha' gravel got into dat guys knickers?

EvolutionKB

First Post
Rurdev sits next to the Warden, trying to imitate the dragonborn as best he can. The shifter fumbles a bit at first, but seems to do okay after a few moments. Soon the shifter is eating less clumsily than most of the group.

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
Hadrak roams around, trying to learn from students and teachers just what kind curriculum this academy supported. It's always good to explore other cultures in order to truly appreciate how superior dwarven culture is.

johnmeier1

Explorer
After filling his belly, Georg pushes away from the table. Whew, I am weary and could do with a night's sleep. He glances at Incarnation, wondering whether the warforged would understand the feeling before saying to him. Uh, should we check out the archives now or tomorrow?

[sblock=OOC] I know the DM said no XP/levels until an extended rest, so maybe we could try for one now?[/sblock]

Remove ads