Adv: The Path of Light; DM: ScorpiusRisk; Judge: Ozymandias79

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Incarnation's face remains passive at Dane's remark, though the flames in his hands do fade some. To Georg, he adds, I may begin while you rest. If there is any mention of Marous in their archives, or if we find something unusual in notes about the Warden's master, I would know now.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
After filling his stomach with what food and drink the Academy offers, Raiyek decides to find a comfortable spot to rest and observe the students' drills. The rhythmic movements of their drill patterns eventually help the paladin to relax after the somewhat harrowing journey, and he idly ponders and prays silently about what forces might be arrayed against them.

Nebten

First Post
While Dane is eating, his armor shifts into a set of clothes that one would see in a dwarven merchant house. Not as regal like a noble would wear, but not causal enough to be seen on a typical dwarf on the street. In either case, the clothes do not appear to be in the traditional Jadinite style.

stonegod

[sblock=OOC]Several attempts to contact SR have been unsuccessful at this point, which is very unfortunate considering how much this addy is tied to my character's BG. I'm not sure how much his notes were given to Ozy and whether Ozy is up to continuing. I'd rather not have this game die of course. Thoughts?[/sblock]

johnmeier1

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]I am in enough other games to let this sit for a while, but L4W is pretty active so if we wrap this up there may be opportunity for us to find other games soonish.
[/sblock]

Ozymandias79

First Post
[sblock=Exp]
Oni Devourer - level 7 solider = 300*2 = 600 *2 = 1200 (2 of them doubled)
Ogre Savage? - level 8 brute = 350*3 = 700 *2 = 1400 (same)
Oni night haunt - level 8 elite controller = 700*2 = 1400
Barlgura = level 8 solo = 1750*2.1 = 3675 (added 10% for the unknown upgrade)

Total combat xp = 7675 xp / 6 = 1280 xp

Skill Challenge? Not sure what the challenge is, but assume same level as PC's. complexity 2 = 400 xp * 2 = 800 xp/6 = 133xp

Time XP.
April 5 - Sept. 10 - 4 months (or so) = level 5 PCs get 166 * 4 = 664 + 932 time gp & Sept 10 - Sept 25 = 0.5 month = 166*.5*2 = 166 additional time xp (from the doubled time xp proposal) & 233*.5*2 = 233 more gold. Total = 830 xp + 1165 gp
Level 4 pc gets 725 time xp + 875 gp​
Level 6 PC gets 1040 xp & 1565 gold.

Total XP/Time gp:
Level 5's = 2243 xp + 1165 gp
Level 4 = 2138 xp + 875 gp
Level 6 = 2453 xp + 1565 gp

Credit goes to @renau1g: for calculating it[/sblock]
sorry for being late with it

Last edited:

stonegod

[sblock=Ozy/OOC]Does that mean we are not continuing. :( Or did you just want to give out XP now (btw, as established, Incarnation will be leveling).[/sblock]

Ozymandias79

First Post
OOC: Exp first as it is the more important thing, will post recruitment post in general discussion thread if no takers then I proceed to end this thread and gift the players with 2 farewell gifts(expendable items) each from the warden(as in my way of saying sorry) + one special wooden token each(if SR comes back this is his way of re-teleport back to the monastery if you can and are able/willing to do so) and somewhat misdirected teleport "home" to Daunton IE it dumps in the harbor ;) yes in the water.

Remove ads