Adv: The Path of Light; DM: ScorpiusRisk; Judge: Ozymandias79

johnmeier1

Explorer
After eating delicately but quickly with the sticks, Georg follows Rurdev on his way to the archives after Incarnation. It is dangerous to have so flammable a building material and this. Some stone like the wall outside would be better. murmurs the dwarf to his companion as the walk, carrying his fire decorated staff.

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Here is my updated PC until I find time to do my wiki. It is accurate except of course for the absence of the free expertise feat so all my attack rolls are 1 higher.

EDIT: Oh, and I'll swap history for diplomacy, too.[/sblock]

Hadrak smiles back to the master and engage him in a theological discussion. It's always nice to confront your beliefs to those of others in order to confirm that your are right and they are wrong. But charity dictates you nod politely and not hold it against them.

Attachments

• Hadrak.dnd4e
    129.8 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

Nebten

First Post
Dane takes the spoon and starts to use it to shovel food into his mouth, without a care as to how much gets into his gullet compared to on his beard.

Seeing that the Warden didn't answer his first question, the dwarf follows up with another.

Well, we are her'. Wat's da plan now, hoss?

Dane's Sheet

Last edited:

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Raiyek considers asking to join the students' drill, but decides not to. We're here for a purpose, I should help pursue it, he thinks.

The elf starts making his way back to the dining room where he last saw his companions, but spots Georg and Rurdev on the way. He catches up to them, deciding to follow them to the archives and provide what aid he can, little as it might be.
[sblock=OOC]Updated sheet coming, but I'm packing for a move at the moment so won't be able to work on it for a bit. [/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
Dane, in the Dining Area

After the others left to the archive, the Warden replies to Dane. "Next, you should get some rest. The trip have been hard enough and for now, I have to see what they have done about Grand Master Estergrin's personals effect and notes. You can go to the visitor dormitory."

Hadrak, in a class room

Hadrak enters the room and walk to see the master. "Welcome, stranger. I'm master Tesubar. I see by the symbol that hang at your neck that you are a follower of some gods. I was talking with my students about how the steel can be combine to the faith or the arcane power gain a result either could achieve alone. Would you like to join us."

Group, in the archive

Incarnation walks among the halls toward the tower. He feels the look of the student staring at him, mainly out of curiosity, as they never had the chance to his his kind walking the halls of the academy.

He finds the stairs and climb him down. As he arrive at the bottom, Incarnation enter a small hall with a wooden door at the end. A genasi with a very pale skin, wearing a blue and gray robe, welcome you. He stands up form his desk and take a moment to look at the Warforged. "Welcome. I've received words of your coming to the academy, and I was told to let you access the archive, but I wasn't warn of your nature. I can't allow someone who shed flames from his very hand to handle the delicate and flammable scrolls and books of the archive." Raiyek, Rudrev and Georg arrive as the genasi is talking to Incarnation.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
In the Archives

The warforged says nothing, but touches the iron flask at his side. One of the scrolls on the genasi's desk floats up and opens, then closes and returns to its place unharmed. Fear no flame, archivist. I am not here to defile.

Seeing the others enter, he nods. And I have more hands now.

Nebten

First Post
Aye. Now anybody cause ye harm her'? I been sworn ta protect ya n' I don't wish ta leave ye side if evils 'bout. Was dis Grand Masta' liked her' or others have ill 'gainst him?

Dane smacks his lips a bit more then washes down anything that hasn't been throughly chewed with what ever was in his mug.

Velmont

First Post
Dane, in the Dining Area

"In that case, follow me. We are meeting with the Headmaster" The warden stands up and walks in the hall. You enter a small inner garden, well maintain and pretty colorful. Small trees, no larger than a cat, decorate a large fountain in the center.

On the opposite side of the garden is what looks like the office of the Headmaster. The walls are still in wood and paper, like the remaining of the academy, but there is more decoration, pictures and some things written in Tsugo. In the center of office is a low table, and someone wearing the colors of a master is writing something.

The warden is standing at the door, starring at his feet. The Warden awaits over five minutes in this position when the master put his pen down and stare at him. "Wait outside." He makes a sign to enter and the Warden step in. He sits down and start to talk to the master in Tsugo.

They exchange words in Tsugo. Both seems to keep short sentences.

[SBLOCK=Insight 16]You feel that the master is insulting the Warden, but the Warden seems to keep a very cordial tone.[/SBLOCK]

Group, in the archive

"In that case, I'll allow you to enter." The genasi unlock the door and open it. The group enter the place. A few tables are laid on the ground near the door and the group see behind them, ten alleys of bookshelves carrying different books and scrolls. Globe of blue light are attach to the ceiling, over the table and in the alley. "If you search something, I might give you a lead on the bookshelf you most likely find it."

Remove ads