• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Advanced Hackmaster

Face

First Post
I sent you a PM with a download link for a demo adventure...there are others available, but that was the only one I have online.

Hard8Staff

First Post
Thanks, Face. I currently run a bi-weekly Pathfinder old school krawl campaign at my FLGS (Cave Comics in Newtown -- plug!) and will probably try and run some HM there, too (in addition to some Con stuff). I always believe that the best way to learn a game in order to run it is to play it, though, so I am hoping to find a con game or two to try out. I ran an ultra trap laden HMb adventure when it was still in Beta but unfortunately have not had the opportunity to run it again since. I have often considered porting over the initiative system to PF but have not yet had the time to really dig in and figure out how to make it work with the PF combat system.
Reynard, if you plan to run HMb publicly, we are happy to support you with some prizes. Contact me via email (or the generic on through kenzerco.com)

TanisFrey

First Post
I am currently running a Hackmaster Basic+ game. It is set in a "mystic" China setting and having fun with it and 3 players. I cannot wait for the full Players Handbook to be available for incorporation into my game.

Remove ads