Advanced Player's Guide questions

Darkwolf71

First Post
Well, check your e-mail, then. :) It looks like a little serendipitous thanks for the information concerning your FLGS's distribution concerns.
This was very cool of you. :)

Think we could get a preview of one of the cards? I thought there would be one on your website, but didn't see anything but the cover image.

JoeGKushner

First Post
Thought everyone would like to know the power cards for the Advanced Player's Guide are now available.

joe b.

Is there a combo deal? I can see how some would hate paying for the same thing twice but it is convinence you're paying for.

Hmmm... perhaps future production/products will feature powers put into such a style to being with...

VictorC

Explorer
My appologies if this has already been touched upon. Under the Spellbinder power list in the at-will section appears a power called Orb of Pearly Light, however, in the keywords it's listed as a encounter power.

Is it in the wrong list or is it mislabeled?

My appologies if this has already been touched upon. Under the Spellbinder power list in the at-will section appears a power called Orb of Pearly Light, however, in the keywords it's listed as a encounter power.

Is it in the wrong list or is it mislabeled?

It's just mislabeled. It's in the right place.

Jack99

Adventurer
Yes, they do.

joe b.

Thanks. I have them now. And while I of course wouldn't mind them to be free, I find $7 to be more than fair, considering the time it would take to copy-paste 400 powers, assuming one had your book on pdf.

Cheers

PS: Keep up the great work. APG and Plague are imho two of the best 4e products produced outside of the core 3.

Remove ads