Advanced Race Guide: Featured Races

Qik

First Post
I will be overjoyed if this does not suck, but my hopes are not high.

I'll admit to similar apprehensions, although with the promise of the aforementioned alternate racial traits and favored class option, I'm now confident that I'll get at least some use out of this edition.

Leif

Adventurer
There is an Ifrit being played in the newest Pathfinder game that I'm involved with, being run by [MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION]. I thought they were making up a new one but I guess they just got a sneak peek at the Ifrit race from Paizo's site.

Shemeska

Adventurer
Tiefers and fetchlings = yummy

I will be overjoyed if this does not suck, but my hopes are not high.

Can I make you a personal promise that part of it will not suck? I'd promise the whole book, but I've only read twelve pages or so.

Actually, I'm pretty sure all of it will be pretty sweet.

IronWolf

blank
I am sure the racial build chapter will come under heavy critique from people regardless of how good or how functional it is. Just the nature of designing rules, especially in such a nebulous area.

Crothian

First Post
I am sure the racial build chapter will come under heavy critique from people regardless of how good or how functional it is. Just the nature of designing rules, especially in such a nebulous area.

Right but it will be the DM that designs races. If a DM is letting his players design their own race then they deserve to get the abuse that's coming! ;)

Walking Dad

First Post
Fetchling and dhampyr support is great. I'm not thrilled about catfolk (personal reasons. And I think the various elemental races need a common name to reference them.

Our next campaign is going to be all Tiefling! :D
I really liked the tiefling variance table in one of the 3.5 adventure path books!

Remove ads