[Adventrue] Lord Ogglebottoms Odd Tasks II: The Mysterious Imlach Island

Banesfinger

Explorer
[sblock=OOC-thanks]
Cool. Kind-of a creapy "Aliens movie" hive. Hopefully you'll have time in the near future to finish - I'm curious now about the gem and zombies!
[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]I have an incomplete wishlist, so if you want just some guideline for Gloom.

- I want to keep my Blood Fury Weapon, and I doubt I would find something more suitable for Gloom.
- Any item that allow to cheat death is good (Like his Verve Armor)
- Any item that have a masochist feel (deal damage to himself for a lot more damage for the enemy by example) is good.
- Any item that has a feeling Death God Follower is good too.
- Any items that increase is damage output in melee[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

DMDanW

First Post
Well I do want to give rewards that suit the characters and that the players want to have. You have suffered through my slow posting lately so I feel you should be amply rewarded for such.

Sent from my LT15a using Tapatalk

DMDanW

First Post
Sorry I was out of town until Sunday and just caught up with things.

I had sent an email to my judge asking for help, but since I have not heard back I will gladly take your help.

I have the base xp figured out but am not sure of the current modifier we are using here, as well as time xp.

My bigger problem is with the loot. I always have trouble figuring out the proper amount of loot.

Thanks

Sent from my LT15a using Tapatalk

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
[MENTION=55230]DMDanW[/MENTION], current modifier is 2 (all XP is doubled) - as for loot, put everything into money, roll 1d4 or 1d6-1 to get level mod for the items (or choose from wish lists) and simply subtract the itemvalue from total gold. Voila!

renau1g

First Post
OOC: Hi all, sorry for not replying Dan, I've been swamped and there's like 100 L4W/LEB emails to still sift through. Anyways, XP is doubled here, plus there's the time xp/gold (amounts listed in the charter). With regards to loot, it's approx. 1 magic item per level, personally I try to stick to a PC lvl+1 or lvl+2 for most of the items, occasionally a higher one for someone who seems a bit under-equipped, or a lower one (like even level item) for someone who's a bit higher. So, for example with Gloom, looking at his wish list, I may assign a level 5 or level 6 item to him. If you have any more questions, just PM me, or Mention me :)

DMDanW

First Post
OK here is the rewards breakdown;

Gloom
XP total (time + adventure) = 5070 xp
GP total (time + adventure) = 4248 gp

Martelai

Thorn
XP total (time + adventure) = 4578 xp
GP total (time + adventure) = 3336 gp

Gellan

Zharne

Minharath

[MENTION=54810]renau1g[/MENTION], if the treasure amount is off please adjust as necessary - I took the time gp and added in the value of a magic item lvl+2 (or there about).

Sorry I took so long (again). I was trying to find suitable items from your wish-lists, but eventually gave up and decided to just give you GP and let you buy what you'd like.

I had a lot of fun DMing this adventure and hopefully some day in the not to distant future I will once again have the time and ability to complete the Lord Ogglebottom adventures.

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
It was good work. Too bad you have real life :p

If you find the time, let me know. Thanks for the adventure.

renau1g

First Post
OK here is the rewards breakdown;

Gloom

Martelai

Thorn

Gellan

Zharne

Minharath

[MENTION=54810]renau1g[/MENTION], if the treasure amount is off please adjust as necessary - I took the time gp and added in the value of a magic item lvl+2 (or there about).

Sorry I took so long (again). I was trying to find suitable items from your wish-lists, but eventually gave up and decided to just give you GP and let you buy what you'd like.

I had a lot of fun DMing this adventure and hopefully some day in the not to distant future I will once again have the time and ability to complete the Lord Ogglebottom adventures.

OOC: Approved. [MENTION=55230]DMDanW[/MENTION] - how many DM credits are you owed? let me know and I'll approve them too

Remove ads