[Adventure] A Call for Lovers (DM: jbear Judge:Lord Sessadore)

Neil1889

First Post
[sblock]Dungoneering: 3. Passive Perception is 9.[/sblock]

After grabbing her own stuff and passing Zuri the hand crossbow and bolts, Rain took advatange of the running water to wash some of the more annoying mud off.

"Yes, I hear them Gray. Right now I find them a distraction."

jbear

First Post
GM: Well, we can't have a crit go bye without some kind of wee reward

Sabynha's sharp eyes catch something glinting at the bottom of the pool. Something that is most certainly not a crystal. It's very small and almost definitely metallic.

jbear

First Post
Sabynha scoops a silver locket from the shallow pool. The broken neck strap of the locket had been caught around a crystal formation at the bottom. An O is inscribed delicately upon the locket. Inside is a portrait of a beautiful, brown-haired female elf who reminds Sabynha of a feminine version of Lord Carric.

Nemesis Destiny

Adventurer
"Look here! Look vhat I found in ze water." She was nearly breathless with excitement, and it made her vistani accent come on thicker than usual. "Ve are on ze right track; zhey haf surely come zis vay."

Sabynha displays her "prize" for any who wish to examine it further. She also looks to see if there were any signs of a struggle here, though the water would make that difficult.

Daeja

Explorer
Seeing Wat has laid out a variety of things from the bodies, Zuri carefully lifts out the hand crossbow, turning it over to admire it. She puts her own into her pack and replaces it with the new crossbow.

She also runs a finger over the ring, mentally calculating its worth before slipping into a secure pocket.

Catching up with the others, Zuri cocks a head as the locket is displayed for everyone, then looks down at the pool.

[sblock=rolls]
Dungeoneering roll for the locket: 1d20=12
Passive perception is 15.[/sblock]

"They do seem to have made it this far...somehow," Zuri quietly agrees. She's a little amazed that's possible. Fingering one of her daggers, she waits to see if anyone else can explain the locket's presence in the pool.

Remove ads