[Adventure] A Chef's Request (DM:renau1g; judge: covaithe)

Walking Dad

First Post
Nejs Radan, Half-Elf Ardent 1

"Even as we couldn't get you a paper I'm sure we can work something out. In the great scheme of things, we are all on the same side. Maybe you and the inspector can met tomorrow at her office and she shows it then to you." Nejs tries to persuade the guard, using the knowledge he had get about him.

[sblock=ooc]
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2494386/Diplomacy (1d20+11=17)

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Nejs Ragan
Perception: 11 Insight: 18 Low-light Vision
AC 16 Fortitude 14 Reflex 12 Will 15
Initiative: +2
Hit Points: 28 / 28 Bloodied: 14
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: -
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:7 Surges per day: 10 / 10
At-Will Powers: Demoralizing Strike, Energizing Strike
Encounter Powers: Power Points: 2/2, Ardent Surge 2/2, Ardent Outrage, Virtuous Strike
Daily Powers: Implanted Suggestion

Condition:

[/sblock][/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
"Yes, my assistant is right, we are not allowed to take any official badge or papers with us outside the business hours, they don't want to see administrative people to abuse there their powers, The five are doing a great job to prevent corruption in all sorts, but you know, sometimes, the rules can be bent to speed things up, to make everyone happy, and as he told, you could come at the office tomorrow morning so I can show you the official paper, or I could get them to my house (even if it is against the rules) tomorrow night after the wedding, if the hour match better you working schedule. You know, even if the wedding is a great event, and I am really happy for my sister, she has found her perfect match, it always depress me a bit to see her so happy with a man and me alone and having something to do to change my mind and raise my spirit, even if it is related to my work, will probably be great." adds the fast talking Jennifer.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Aid Nejs with Diplomacy (1d20+14=21)

If it is too late to aid, well, consider it as a roll itself. either case, it is a success I think.

Also, I was not sure if continuing with teh story would be a Bluff or Diplomacy, if Bluff had to be applied, the roll is 18 instead.[/SBLOCK]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
With Calisto...I mean Jennifer's aide you are only 1 step away from success!

Just like the Habs. What a game last night. Just curious for Mal & Velmont, what's your opinion of Maxim Lapierre? He definitely dove on the first call, but I think they missed the call on the 2nd. I couldn't believe they gave Gionta a diving call too. The refs weren't great, but Halak was... just need 1 more out of him.

I'd love to see another Canadian team onto the 2nd round.
[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]Yeah, and I haven't yet started to seduce him :)[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Hockey]Yeah, Habs vs Pens would be great to see.

Lapierre seems to have dive on the first, and he might also on the second. He was doing some excess of zeal las night, but he has played quite a match. The dive of Gionta should have been a penalty for the Caps, not the Habs.

But what impress me the most (after Halak) is Geoges, Gill and Plekanec who have prevented the caps to do a single shot during 75 sec on a penalty killing 5 vs 3. I couldn't believed it. And that allowed Halak to keep some energy for the remaining of the game and killing the spirit of the Caps.

I favor Habs on the last match vs the Caps. They have the momentum and they have proven they don't fear the Caps fans. But it won't be an easy match and they will need to continue with the same energy they have given last night.[/SBLOCK]

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock=Hockey]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJBKyTfCjCc"]YouTube- Homer Simpson Spins On His Shoulder For Ten Minutes[/ame]

That is all I have to say on the Hab's second straight victory forcing the 7th game.

As for Max, he's a pest. He does dive a lot and has a deserved reputation in that regard. Sooner or later, you become the boy who cried wolf. He has to stop that because otherwise he played an examplary game for a fourth liner.

But Gionta never dives. Never. He is little pocket size warrior. The reason he jumped so spectacularly is that he was desperately trying to untangle himself from the stick and get back in the game. The ref was a complete ass on that call.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Fissure furrows his brow at the quick back-and-forth dialog going on. Two hard. Things simpler if you could hit it. Or break it. Or break it and hit it. Easy if you saw the weakness. Saw how the Stone moved through it.

That gave the goliath an idea. They were "inspectors", right? What would look back on inspection. Bad slimy things. Maybe signs of that, right. He's seen a bunch; maybe that crooked iron mean ugly slimy thing do it?

Uh, Ghorgor, he said in a low voice. What be signs of bad stuff we look for to convince guy we look for stuff? That bent iron? Patchy stuff there? Wet stuff there?[sblock=OOC]Aid someone's Nature check to give some verisimilitude to show we know what we looking for. 1d20+3=14[/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
[sblock=OOC]Doubt he'd try to assist the Nature check; maybe make a Perception check to find things we should "inspect" (like Fissure is doing w/ the Nature check)?[/sblock]

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Yeah, SG's +2 with perception +5 to get a 50% shot at winning this.[/sblock]

-''Moss and mushroom. Wood by eaten water. That sort of stuff.'' replies Ghorgor.

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Sorry for the delay guys. Tax season + watching hockey last night has conspired to stop me from the proper update here. I'll get to it tonight though. You're #1 on my "to get updated" list :) [/sblock]

Remove ads