[Adventure] A Chef's Request (DM:renau1g; judge: covaithe)

Walking Dad

First Post
Nejs Radan, Half-Elf Ardent 1

"I assume the black rays are no standard greeting here." Nejs asks the guard as he moves forward. He can only help allies in a certain radius.

[sblock=ooc]
Aura 5: +3 damage on opportunity attacks, +2 to Diplomacy and Intimidate checks.

---

Double move to F -10

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Nejs Ragan
Perception: 11 Insight: 18 Low-light Vision
AC 16 Fortitude 14 Reflex 12 Will 15
Initiative: +2
Hit Points: 28 / 28 Bloodied: 14
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: -
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:7 Surges per day: 10 / 10
At-Will Powers: Demoralizing Strike, Energizing Strike
Encounter Powers: Power Points: 2/2, Ardent Surge 2/2, Ardent Outrage, Virtuous Strike
Daily Powers: Implanted Suggestion

Condition:

[/sblock][/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Seeing the attack, Fissure says nothing but enters into deep concentration. With careful steps he enters the room, then crouches and leaps amazingly into the lower area, clearing all beneath him. He lands with a heavy thud, staff in hand.

OOC: Move to C-10. Then Use Crane's Wings to Jump 7.4 squares to -A-4.

Velmont

First Post
"Those employees, they always want to do zeal to impress you." tells Calisto before chasing his bodyguards. "Come back here!"

[SBLOCK=OOC]Minor: Speak
Move: Walk to F-12
Move: Walk to A-11[/SBLOCK]

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock=Morko]I say double move and jump to F-5.

If you want to auto Morko without making the decision yourself, you should delegate one of the players to do it.

NPC by Comitee may sound good... But its is only because it rhymes. ;)
[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
-''Is bad guy! Is bad juju shooting at me. Only bad guy use bad juju black ray!'' Gorgor shouts happily. ''Hurray! Ghorgor knew Bouldwaizor be bad guys!''

He then dutifully takes the point.

"I assume the black rays are no standard greeting here." Nejs asks the guard as he moves forward. He can only help allies in a certain radius.

Seeing the attack, Fissure says nothing but enters into deep concentration. With careful steps he enters the room, then crouches and leaps amazingly into the lower area, clearing all beneath him. He lands with a heavy thud, staff in hand.

"Those employees, they always want to do zeal to impress you." tells Calisto before chasing his bodyguards. "Come back here!"

Morko rushes into the room also.

The man standing there says "No, no, this will certainly not do. A pair of goliaths? How cute, are you even from the same clan" the wizard jests as he claps his hands together and the door you entered slam shut, leaving poor Billar outside, slamming his fists against the door futilely. "Better. Now I am feeling lonely, a few friends should even the odds." he says and his wand glows brightly.

4 skeletal figures enter the room armed with crossbows and they all take aim at Ghorgor. Two of the bolts pierce the goliath's heavy armor.

A pair of humanoids step out from under the kegs, their flesh is blue and at closer glance chill air seems to roll off of them. The must be what gives the beer it's glacier cold claim! The one to the east moves further into the room, unable to reach anyone, but the one on the west charges Morko.

A pair of small, purple dragons detach themselves from a shadowy place on the ceiling. One moves quickly past Calisto, its tail whips out and causes a minor wound on the Tiefling, but the wound burns after the creature flies away. The other tries the same maneuver on Nejs, but he avoids it.

The man points his wand at Fissure, which leaves him open, and the goliath makes him pay with a brutal slam of his club. The wizard still gets the shot off and it roots the goliath in place. He quickly moves away and then turns, a pair of red beams fly out and slam into Fissure and Morko, burning them both.

[sblock=Enemies Unlocked Info]
If you start within 2 of the zombies you take 5 cold damage[/sblock]

[sblock=Actions]
archers move into the room and attack Ghorgor - vs ac (1d20+9=20, 1d20+9=25, 1d20+9=16, 1d20+9=16) two hits for 8 damage

Chillborn zombies move from under keg and move into room, z325 charges Mroko - vs ac; cold (1d20+9=27, 1d6+4=8) hits for 8 cold and he's immobilized TENT as well as taking 5 ongoing cold (save ends)

Pseudo 44 - uses Flyby attack - vs ac; dmg (1d20+8=20, 1d8+4=8) hits Callisto for 8 and ongoing 5 poison (save ends)

Pseudo 410 - flyby attack on Nejs - vs ac; dmg (1d20+8=11, 1d8+4=10) miss.

Wand Man - points wand at Fissure (minor) - draws OA - vs ac; dmg (OA_ (1d20+5=22, 2d4+5=10) hits man for 10. vs will (1d20+10=23) hits Fissure and he's immobilized TENT. He moves away and then points his wand at both Fissure and Morko - vs ref; fire (Fissure; Morko) (1d20+10=21, 2d6+4=11, 1d20+10=28, 2d6+4=12) hit both for 11 & 12 fire damage

[/sblock]

[sblock=Status]
Ghorgor - 28/35
Callisto - 18/26 - ongoing 5 poison (save ends)
Morko - 9/29 - ongoing 5 cold (save ends), immobilized TENT, bloodied
Fissure - 14/25 - immobilized TENT
[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]
*I hereby appoint stonegod to run Morko (per WD's suggestion). if you don't want it let me know. No dailies or AP's though. Encounter powers are cool now.

The platform is 20' up, the stairs are Difficult terrain.

Initiative:
Bad Guy
Everyone else - feel free to post in any order, we'll adjudicate as posted. (Mal's rules). I'll post defenses when hit and once bloodied I'll post hp.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
[sblock=Playing Morko]I'm amused 'cause I've never actually played a barbarian before. :) Anyway, I'll wait to post for him until after someone heals him (if they do) 'cuz otherwise he just falls unconscious from 10 cold damage (aura + ongoing).[/sblock]His legs betraying him, Fissure takes a centering breath to regain his strength. The goliath takes a defensive posture while his limbs unfreeze.[sblock=OOC]Stuck w/ no good ranged attack so he'll second wind now for the defenses.[/sblock][sblock=Fissure (Second Wind)]Fissure—Male Goliath Stone Fist Monk
Initiative: +4, Passive Perception: 16, Passive Insight: 11
AC: 18, Fort: 16, Reflex: 17, Will: 16 — Speed: 6
HP: 20/25, Bloodied: 12, Surge: 6, Surges left: 7/8
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: Used
Powers -
Crane's Wings
Five Storms
Stone Fist Flurry of Blows

Awakening the Slumbering Hurt
Spinning Leopard Maneuver
Stone's Endurance

Fissure - L4W:pC:Fissure (stonegod) - L4W Wiki[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=stonegod]Sorry, I somehow thought he was another monk :blush:[/sblock]

Nejs Radan, Half-Elf Ardent 1

Nejs moves to help his new allies. New aura and confidence blooms in Morko.

[sblock=ooc]
Aura 5: +3 damage on opportunity attacks, +2 to Diplomacy and Intimidate checks.

---

How can I reach the other enemies? I think I don't understand the map. Where can Nejs move through? Is the white line a wall? I assuming down there, that were is no barrier.

Minor: Ardent surge (1d6=2) on Morko
Move & Standard: H -4

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Nejs Ragan
Perception: 11 Insight: 18 Low-light Vision
AC 16 Fortitude 14 Reflex 12 Will 15
Initiative: +2
Hit Points: 28 / 28 Bloodied: 14
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: -
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:7 Surges per day: 10 / 10
At-Will Powers: Demoralizing Strike, Energizing Strike
Encounter Powers: Power Points: 2/2, Ardent Surge 2/2, Ardent Outrage, Virtuous Strike
Daily Powers: Implanted Suggestion

Condition:

[/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads