[Adventure] Artemis' Pact

FourMonos

First Post
[sblock=ooc] [MENTION=79945]JoeNotCharles[/MENTION] If my proposal is acceptable to everyone (to head back into the maze) can the characters (not mine :)) use their arcana as a main skill option to find the center of the magic maze? [/sblock]

JoeNotCharles

First Post
[sblock=ooc][MENTION=88601]FourMonos[/MENTION]: Sounds like a good plan, and like I said, Shale's been trying that for ages and I wouldn't want to deny him...

Currently waiting for you to decide if anyone is going to eat the brain (heh, heh - seriously, I have a cool Psionic-related effect in mind for that, I'd love to be able to use it...) and then which way you're going to go: ahead or back (which I might as well give away will both lead back into the maze at this point) or into the Umber Hulk tunnel (which will have a different set of skills - so no penalty for repeating - but might have more danger).
[/sblock]

Last edited:

CaBaNa

First Post
Too busy for real post, Gil hasn't ever tasted brain and is curious. (he'll be trying it, and any other "delicacy" he feels safe. Nature/dungeoneering for obvious poison) Also he has only 1 AP after last enc, spent one in first.

CaBaNa

First Post
I'm supposed to be working right now... Instead posting from iPod. Anyway, Gil will toast whatever he eats in the fire like roasting a marshmellow.
Eat it? Is that possible? Gil sniffs at the meats. Yeah, I bet they charge by the fleck for this kind of delicacy! I'm going to try it!

JoeNotCharles

First Post
Gil contemplates the brain.

[sblock=Nature]
I'll go ahead and roll for you to keep things moving: Nature (1d20+2=22) Critical success!
[/sblock]

He remembers reading about cannibalistic tribes who go mad after eating the brains of fallen enemies. And this creature was certainly mad, so if eating the brain spreads insanity then this brain could be extremely dangerous! Especially as Gil doesn't have any psychic powers to enhance that he knows of, so the risk has a smaller chance of reward.

CaBaNa

First Post
Curious Gil can't resist... If it isn't going to kill outright, he is going to try it, especially if it is expensive or arcane in nature.

I could never afford to eat this back home... Gil says, carving a few slices from differing areas of the brain. Can I get a sitter? Just watch and make sure I don't swallow my tongue or anything if I start tripping. Anyone else want some? Known to make the Marquesan Typees lose their minds. Though, what some calling losing a mind, can often just be a life altering paradigm shift. smiling all the while, Gil uses the mage hand to slowly rotate the meat above the flames of the oil.

Gil pops a bite in his mouth, Hmm mm mm...

Remove ads