[Adventure] Artemis' Pact

FourMonos

First Post
[sblock=ooc] 2 for continuing current direction, 2 for heading back into the maze. [MENTION=82643]CaBaNa[/MENTION] Looks like you have to vote! From a gaming standpoint, I'm thinking we may not survive another encounter and then the final conclusion. Also arcana as a viable skill option may improve our chances of succeeding in the skill challenge. [/sblock]

Artemis looks up and down the corridor they are in, a smile on his face, "The conclusion to this is already written. Destiny."

JoeNotCharles

First Post
"Ah don' know about Destiny," says Farmer Bob, breaking the haunted silence he's been sunk into ever since you killed the ghouls, "But I ain' goin' back to that cave-in! We come this far, no point'n turnin' around now. This is a nice, straight path, an' if it leads us out, well that's great. But if it don't, goin' back into some maze and gettin' our heads turned all around won't help. Whatever's at the far end o' this tunnel will git us in the end no matter what we try an' do. Might as well git it over with." He looks around nervously to see what impact his words had.

FourMonos

First Post
Artemis claps Bob on the back, "Well certainly Bob! Let's get going then. The sooner we get out of here the better!"

When Bob turns around, he gives Gil a wink and silently mouths the words 'destiny' and grins.

He hefts his shield and iron rod and walks back to the front of the group.

JoeNotCharles

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
So if I'm reading this right, Gil is agreeing with Artemis, breaking the tie, so you're going back the way you came. Is that right?
[/sblock]

Remove ads