[Adventure] Artemis' Pact

Someone

Adventurer
“I hate to think where they’re running to.”

raceportshardmind.png

Do not follow them. I don't mind if they flee, and if not this place is easy to defend. We risk getting surrounded if we puruse those creatures

CaBaNa

First Post
Gil stands brushing himself off, embarrassed to have been so foolish. He quickly joins the fray loosing a small ball of fire toward the closest dart blower, which explodes on impact with the beast.

OOC: Move stand, standard Scorching Burst on Darter 2 (if dead Darter 1) 26 vs ref, 8 fire damage.

FourMonos

First Post
"You're right, of course, Shale. This position is easily defended."

Artemis again blasts with rainbow energy, the darter realing. Dark energy coalesces around the human.

[sblock=actions]
Standard: Spiteful Glamor: Darter 2: 1d20+6, 1d8+5 → ([13, 6], [8, 5]) Roll Lookup Hit Will 19 for 13 damage. That is likely enough to down the guy, but I can roll curse damage (1d6) if needed.
Minor: Warlock's Curse: Darter 1.
Free: (assuming that is enough damage to kill the darter, Darkspiral Aura charges 1)
[/sblock]

[sblock=Artemis stats]Atremis Harks- Male Human Hybrid: Warlord/Warlock 2
Darkspiral Aura: 1
Initiative: +1, Passive perception: 10, Passive Insight: 10
Defenses: AC: 17, For: 17, Ref: 18, Will: 17
HP: 25/29, Bloodied: 14, Surge value: 7, Surges/day: 4/7 Speed: 6 squares
Languages: Common, Primordial
AP: 2, Second Wind: unused

Powers:
Eldritch Strike, Spiteful Glamor, Furious Smash, Darkspiral Aura
Battlefront Shift, Hammer and Anvil, Inspiring Word, Aid the Injured
Lead by Example[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc] JNC, don't forget that Artemis is +1 to hit or be hit by cursed enemies (Feat: Reckless Curse). I've already forgot it on this round. I checked and I don't think that affected Darter 2's attacks last round. [/sblock]

Last edited:

JoeNotCharles

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Yep, Darter 2 is down!

Thanks for the reminder on Reckless Curse. All attacks either missed you by a mile or hit you by a mile last round, so it wouldn't have made a difference.
[/sblock]

Cute-Hydra

First Post
Karma raises his staff and invokes a mighty salvo of energy over the cliff face and into
the remaining target. "All too easy" he mutters.

OOC:
I am not entirely sure which enemy is the one which is alive, but I will be targetting that one :S

Ravaging thoughts
Roll Lookup 16+6=22
Roll Lookup 11 damage Ongoing 5 save ends

Remove ads