[Adventure] Artemis' Pact

JoeNotCharles

First Post
After being tossed by the current and battered by underwater rocks, Karma pulls himself up on the bank and collapses, trembling. After a few moments he is startled to hear Shale's voice in his mind.

"I'm all right!" he thinks to himself, hoping that Shale can "hear" it. "I've washed up in another tunnel. It's going away from you, though. I don't think I'll be able to get back. I'm going to go on and try to find my own way to the surface."

Someone

Adventurer
Karma's disembodied voice said:
"I'm all right! I've washed up in another tunnel. It's going away from you, though. I don't think I'll be able to get back. I'm..."

"I should have warned him about the word limit"

"In any case it sounds like he's safe, though unreachable for now"

FourMonos

First Post
"Thank goodness. Once again, Shale, you have proven yourself to be an amazing person."

He looks down the river.

"We should push forward and confront the demon before we try to find Karma."

Neil1889

First Post
"Thank the Stars he's alive and may Vena hide him from harm. As for ourselves, I think we should push on, now that the ritual is over."

"Lovely ritual that, Shale. A pleasure to see it cast with such aplomb."

CaBaNa

First Post
Gil holds the wound on his arm, applying pressure over the deepest dart wounds. I'm hurt pretty bad by... whatever was in those darts, still burns. The faster we get out of here, the better. the color still hasn't returned to Gil's face even after his passing the worst moments of the poison.

[sblock=Ministat]

Gil Human Hybrid Wizard/Artificer Multiclass Assassin
AC 16 Fort 14 Reflex 17 Will 14 (+1 from ranged attack 5 squares away Cloak of Distortion)
HP 17/27 Surges 1/7 Surge value 6
Passive Insight 17, Passive Perception 17, Normal vision
Second Wind: Used,
AP total 0, Speed 6, Initiative +7, Languages Common, Draconic
At-will powers; Thundering Armor, Winged Horde, Scorching Burst, Ghost Sound, Light, Prestidigitation, Mage Hand
Encounter powers; Grasping Shadows, Shadow Step, Moonstride, Healing Infusion: Curative or Resistive, Orb Shift
Daily powers; Caustic Rampart

[/sblock]

Someone

Adventurer
OOC: Have we searched the creatures for clues or shinies?

"We should push forward and confront the demon before we try to find Karma."

raceportshardmind.png

Let's move then. I still can see only one way to continue, not counting the underground river.

[sblock=mini-stats] Shalehttp://l4w.wikia.com/wiki/PC:Shale_(Someone) Shardmind psion 3
Initiative: +1, Passive perception: 11, Passive Insight: 16
Defenses: AC: 18, For: 13, Ref: 17, Will: 17
HP: 31/33, Bloodied: 16, Surge value: 8, Surges/day: 3/7 Speed: 6 squares
Languages: Common, Deep Speech, Elemental
AP: 0, Power points: 4/4

Powers:
Static Mote, Dimensional Scramble, Betrayal
Shard Swarm, Far Hand, Forceful Push, Intellect Fortress, Orb of mental constitution (item), Second Wind
Living Missile, Amulet of resolution (item)[/sblock]

FourMonos

First Post
Almost as if he could read Shale's mind... or maybe the thought was planted there... he suggests that the group look for clues around the cave, either on the bodies of the fey creatures or in the cavern itself.

While looking, he tries to be cheerful and encouraging to everyone as well... despite the fact one of their members just got sucked down the river.

[sblock=healing] Artemis will also use Inspiring Word on himself (again), giving him a healing surge plus 1d6: 1d6 → [5] = (5) Roll Lookup . That should bring him to full HP and 2 surges remaining. I can volunteer one surge for Gil's restorative elixir unless someone else wants to.
[/sblock]

Remove ads