[Adventure] Artemis' Pact

Neil1889

First Post
Lilli concentrates on the crystal, but carries the conversation on.

"It's how we're here, certainly," says Lilli, a smile on her lips. "It shows we aren't only arcanists to fall foul of this place, too, alas."

"I do like the look of that, though. Might well compliment some of my native Arcadian tricks very well."

FourMonos

First Post
OOC: I expect, on some level, there to be good lootz for all at the end (for everyone except Artemis as he is being rebuilt), so one of you should just go with the orb for now and decide at the end who wants what. :)

Neil1889

First Post
OOC: I expect, on some level, there to be good lootz for all at the end (for everyone except Artemis as he is being rebuilt), so one of you should just go with the orb for now and decide at the end who wants what. :)

OOC: Oh sure, I'm up for a rediscussion. As it is, Lilli hasn't got any such loot; plus along with it being statistcally useful I quite like the look of it. Lilli likes gem-like shinies, though. :p

FourMonos

First Post
OOC: Well! That's settled. [MENTION=82643]CaBaNa[/MENTION] do you want to use Lilli's surge to heal now and then use one of Artemis's surges to regenerate the restorative elixir?

CaBaNa

First Post
OOC: actually, I feel it rather important Artemis walks into this next one with 2 surges. One for outside trigger (i.e. Healing word) and one for when Artemis uses his second wind (probably as a heal check when unconscious). Gil will stay off the front line this time, and has powers to reduce or avoid danger.

Someone

Adventurer
OOC: Shale will donate that surge. He'll end with 2, which is more than enough for 1 battle, has the highest hit points, relatively good defenses, two encounter defensive powers, a teleport to help him stay out of melee, and not counting the fall we took at the very beginning, he's not been hit yet.

CaBaNa

First Post
OOC: done. Thanks Someone! Gil heals, surge +1, to 24/27. 1 surge left. [MENTION=79945]JoeNotCharles[/MENTION] Was that a milestone?

[sblock=Ministat]

Gil Human Hybrid Wizard/Artificer Multiclass Assassin
AC 16 Fort 14 Reflex 17 Will 14 (+1 from ranged attack 5 squares away Cloak of Distortion)
HP 24/27 Surges 1/7 Surge value 6
Passive Insight 17, Passive Perception 17, Normal vision
Second Wind: Used,
AP total 0, Speed 6, Initiative +7, Languages Common, Draconic
At-will powers; Thundering Armor, Winged Horde, Scorching Burst, Ghost Sound, Light, Prestidigitation, Mage Hand
Encounter powers; Grasping Shadows, Shadow Step, Moonstride, Healing Infusion: Curative or Resistive, Orb Shift
Daily powers; Caustic Rampart

[/sblock]

Remove ads