[Adventure] Artemis' Pact

Someone

Adventurer
[sblock=ooc]
[MENTION=5656]Someone[/MENTION]: Wait, didn't you use Living Missile once already? In the fight with the Umber Hulk, I think?

Yeah, it was here. Sorry, retcon time!
[/sblock]

OOC: Nope, I tried to use it but it turned I couldn't move the Umber Hulk as I wanted (you may remember it involved moving it upwards which was prohibited by the sliding rules), so I used another attack instead.

Actual quotes:

Sorry, the rules specifically say forced movement is always 2-dimensional unless the target is already flying or is on an inclined plane or something. It's in the errata. So you can't attack the bat, and you can't float over Karma's head.

Bummer. There goes a lot of work on the post, and there's not much I can do then to save Karma from being clawed again. I'll instead manifest Static Mote at F9; as a reminder, any creature that starts his turn adjacent to it is slowed (no roll needed), then move directly south as much as I can

Last edited:

Someone

Adventurer
"You would be a good fit for the power I can bestow. Why not join me and make yourself even stronger?"

raceportshardmind.png

I decline. You seem to grow very upset when someone decides to leave you. Your self esteem appears to be lacking.

Also it'd take a lot of feats to multiclass into warlock

Last edited:

Neil1889

First Post
Lilli attempts to use her magic on the creature, but her mind is clearly not as focused as it should be within the bounds of the psychic shackle. She does, however, raise the new-found orb to her eye and duly captures the image of the Patron inside the crystal for later trickery of her own.

Irritated at being hindered so, her will recovers and she breaks free of the binding with Shale.

[sblock=actions] Move Action: None, unless she has to move to M25 next to Shale to see the creature.

The Patron is just at 10 squares from Lilli, so she unsuccessfully attempts Illusory Ambush: Roll Lookup Total to hit: 12. Nevermind, eh?

Minor Action: Uses the Orb of Far Seeing minor Encounter Power.

Orb of Far Seeing +1
Power (Encounter). Minor Action. Choose a target within 10 squares of you. Until the end of the encounter, this target is considered half as far away for the purpose of ranged attacks made with this orb.

End of Turn: Save against the shackle - Roll Lookup Total: 19. [/sblock]

Last edited:

CaBaNa

First Post
Oh! It doesn't like the horde? Excellent! MORE! screams Gil, as another wave of the icy flying pests pour forth from his mouth and robes. The tiny ice-covered ants alight upon the chains of Artemis' Patron, biting and harassing the poor devil. Artemis, if you can hear me, come to my voice! I've got something for you! Gil fingers the vial strapped to his chest, looking for his compatriot.

The wizard then dives behind a wall, while the devil is distracted by the horde. Hoping Artemis would come into view first...

[sblock=OOC]
I'm really enjoying the banter between Artemis and his Patron!

standard winged horde centered on Artemis' Patron
26 vs will hits
4 psychic damage and Artemis' Patron cannot take Opp Actions TE of Gil's NT

move to B17 stealth 21 for breaking line of sight
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministat]

Gil Human Hybrid Wizard/Artificer Multiclass Assassin
AC 16 Fort 14 Reflex 17 Will 14 (+1 from ranged attack 5 squares away Cloak of Distortion)
HP 20/27 bloodied 13, Surges 1/7 Surge value 6
Passive Insight 17, Passive Perception 17, Normal vision
Second Wind: Not Used,
AP total 1, Speed 6, Initiative +7, Languages Common, Draconic
At-will powers; Thundering Armor, Winged Horde, Scorching Burst, Ghost Sound, Light, Prestidigitation, Mage Hand
Encounter powers; Grasping Shadows, Shadow Step, Moonstride, Healing Infusion: Curative or Resistive, Orb Shift
Daily powers; Caustic Rampart

[/sblock]

Last edited:

FourMonos

First Post
Artemis, still laying on his back, yells out, "He's going to try to tempt all of you. The pathetic thing is terrified. Stay strong, ignore his promises of power. They are hollow promises!"

Remove ads