[Adventure] Auction House (DM: Son of Meepo; Judge: TBD)

Velmont

First Post
OOC: Sorry for the lack of updates. Both my parents are currently in the hospital, so please bear with me. If people prefer the current slower paced roleplaying or would rather get moving to more of the action, please let me know. I can adjust once we get moving again.

OOC: Take your time. Your familiy should be your priority.

Son of Meepo

First Post
Just as it look as though things might explode, Commander Paelis returns with the customs officer. He shouts to be heard over the ruckus.

"SORRY FOLKS, BUT IT APPEARS THAT THE VIEWING HAS GOTTEN TOO CROWDED. SO FOR YOUR SAFETY I MUST ASK EVERYONE TO STEP OUTSIDE SO THAT FARNSWORTH AND HIS MEN CAN SET UP FOR THE AUCTION!"

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
With all the ruckus, and the announcement, Damen attempts to vanish from sight so as to remain while "things are set up". Best place to keep an eye on something was somewhere no one expected.
OOC: Assuming only the PCs and not the players are being kicked out, use a Combination of Sneak's Trick, Fleeting Ghost, and Shadow Stride to disappear. Then likely up to a high vantage point if one makes itself available. Stealth 28

Son of Meepo

First Post
GM: I figured with the time off, it was best to move to the next scene.

None of the NPCs appears to notice Damen as they start to file out of the room.

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
OOC: I certainly hope they don't notice Dox over in that other adventure! ;)

And I do hope things have at improved where they can on the homefront.

Remove ads