[Adventure] Auction House (DM: Son of Meepo; Judge: TBD)

Luinnar

First Post
I wonder what those nice Kobolds will buy me. Beatrice says, giving the Kobolds a rogueish grin and leaving the auction with the others.

Velmont

First Post
Jarel-karn leave the warehouse and starts to walk around it, to make sure there is nothing unusual before the auction starts.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Earth simply stands there, as usual. He rotates slightly so that the sun better illuminates the plants growing over him. A curious bumblebee starts buzzing around the flower of the conspicuous plant growing on his right shoulder.

renau1g

First Post
Kane thinks about reporting Kruk, but decides against it, although he does report one individual that seems out of place amongst them.

[sblock=ooc]
I reported Don's post here, which will probably be deleted by the time most of you read this ;) [/sblock]

Son of Meepo

First Post
The guards take their positions as the customs officers prepare the warehouse for the auction.

A few officers along with Farnsworth Fairview head back to the Customs Office to prepare a few last minute records and bills of sale.

During they wait a few more of the participants arrive, including Gunther Brunt, mayor of Daunton, the wizard Doddoddod, and Wesley Moozle.

At least one of the guests still has not arrived, but there is still about half an hour.

Bored with the waiting the trio of kobolds wanders off for now.

Map

GM: You can continue to interview people or try to snoop around.

Damen wasn't spotted, but he ended up inside the warehouse, with the guards stationed in front of the only exit on the first floor. From his vantage point in the catwalks, he can see rolls of paper and more delicate curious as well as a few statues.

OOC: Thank you for bearing with me. Hopefully we can get this adventure rolling again.

Remove ads