• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Adventure) Crocodile Rock [Knight Otu judging]

Otakkun

Explorer
Eberk Torunn

Since it seems nothing more is to happen in this place for the time being, Eberk just grabs his newfound money tightly and goes to buy some stuff he had in mind.

"Morning it is then. Ser, lass & lads, see ye tomorrow"

Knight Otu

First Post
[judge]
DM-Rocco said:
Ooc, thanks for noticing, however, if you read the above more carefully, I didn't use it to open or close a door (with a spell effect), Cain did that on his way out (with his hand), I mearly used it to bolt the lock on the door:) .
DM-Rocco said:
With that he moved to the door, and before he got to the door, he used his magic to unbolt it and then he turned the nob to leave (with his hand nit pickers:) )
Bolt/Unbolt the door with Prestidigitation, I guess it could be covered with "[font=&quot]A prestidigitation can slowly lift 1 pound of material."[/font], but it would unbolt (and bolt) rather slowly... I think it would be more of a Mage Hand or Open/Close thing. But they're all three 0 level spells...
Yeah, I'm pit-picking, but that's part of my job around here. ;)[/judge]

The Goblin King

First Post
Thomas Hobbes said:
Goblin King, since Calamar and Cain have business in the tavern, mind if the rest of us kick around in there until they're done and we can start the adventure?

OOC: Thats cool. Anyone need to pick up supplies?

DM-Rocco

Explorer
[judge]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DM-Rocco
Ooc, thanks for noticing, however, if you read the above more carefully, I didn't use it to open or close a door (with a spell effect), Cain did that on his way out (with his hand), I mearly used it to bolt the lock on the door:) .

Quote:
Originally Posted by DM-Rocco
With that he moved to the door, and before he got to the door, he used his magic to unbolt it and then he turned the nob to leave (with his hand nit pickers:) )

Bolt/Unbolt the door with Prestidigitation, I guess it could be covered with "[font=&quot]A prestidigitation can slowly lift 1 pound of material."[/font], but it would unbolt (and bolt) rather slowly... I think it would be more of a Mage Hand or Open/Close thing. But they're all three 0 level spells...
Yeah, I'm pit-picking, but that's part of my job around here. ;)[/judge]
OOC, wow, that is some nit picking:lol: , It should work the way I said, unless you are going by some strick letter of the law, but even then it would make sense. Way to ruin the dramatic effect of the scene though:p .

Kangaxx

First Post
Nielan Tal

Nielan is going to buy 3 sunrods, and memorize the follwing spells;

0- cure minor wounds x 2, light, detect magic
1- cause fear, cure light wounds x 2

DM-Rocco

Explorer
OOC, I don't know what Pbartender has in store for us, but I doubt it is good, I think that we, me, or Cain pissed him off.

Long story short, seeing as how we are in jail and asleep, I say go on without us. That is unless the others would like to wait for the out come.

Pbartender

First Post
OOC: For the record, how quickly they get out of gaol depends entirely on the behavior of said offenders. They very feasibly may be released by morning. They may, on the other hand, never get out.

Otakkun

Explorer
Pbartender said:
OOC: For the record, how quickly they get out of gaol depends entirely on the behavior of said offenders. They very feasibly may be released by morning. They may, on the other hand, never get out.

OOC: Vote 2.

Remove ads