(Adventure) Crocodile Rock [Knight Otu judging]

The Goblin King

First Post
OOC: I won't skip directly to tomarrow morning. We can assume that after the bargain is struck everyone still have the rest of the night to go drinking, go shopping, or go to jail. Everyone state what thier intentions are for the evening, please.

Otakkun

Explorer
OOC: Eberk whines at not having any xp to craft a scroll or two in the meanwhile.

Eberk simply goes to the inn after watching the fight and goes to sleep witht e idea of having a great adventure in mind.

Kangaxx

First Post
Nielan Tal

Nielan will go buy the sunrods I mentioned earlier then pass the rest of the day in his room pondering his first quest.

OOC: I'm going to be out of town for a few days. I'll be back ol Monday night or Tuesday. Hopefully this adventure will be underway by then.

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
Fant will simply spend the evening in the tavern, then go to bed at a reasonable hour and awake early.

I leave pretty much as Kangaxx gets back; no worries about that, I'll post puppeting directions for Fant.

The Goblin King

First Post
Are you adequately prepared to rock?

The night passes uneventfully. The party meets up at dawn and heads to the edge of town. Lord Donoros has dressed for the occassion. Leather armor, strong boots, a backpack, and a short sword. You follow Kevlin to a large stone ravine. It is a storm drain built to channel water into the river. Only a small trickle flows through it now. You approach the entrance to the tunnels. Through the iron bars you can see the floor is covered with standing water. The stench of algae wafts forth. Donoros takes out the worn gate key. It has the Orussus city crest emblazoned on it. Normally, only a member of the town guard would possess such a key....

The lock turns easily and the gate swings open. Donoros slips the key into his pocket then steps across the threshold. He grins and says, "After you."

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
I've been watching the Duel thread, and although both survived I think only Cain is coming with us.

"Cain, you take point," says Fant with authority born of command. "Keep a sharp eye out. Then myself, than Nielan, and Eberk, take up the rear." With that, she heads into the dank sewer with no reluctance, the water sloshing around her boots.

Otakkun

Explorer
"Yes ma'am!" replies the dwarf as he finds no flaw on her logic.

Let's see what Grendath has in store for us The very enthusiastic dwarf gets into position quickly and starts moving forward.

crueldespot

First Post
ooc: Lucky for me, I checked this thread just out of curiosity. I thought I was already left behind!

Cain trots up to the front of the line. "Yes, Ma'am!" He holds out his palm to the others behind him so that they slow down and let him get a little ahead. He doesn't want their light and foot-sloshing to interfere with his senses. With a lead of about twenty feet, he then proceeds slowly. He keeps a careful eye on the water ahead. He takes out his sling and has a bullet loaded.

Last edited:

Remove ads