[Adventure] Dirty Money: (The Final Encounter; Rohna, Tondrek up)[Judge: THB]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ukingsken

First Post
[Sblock=ooc] Assuming I can "delay" while bleeding out, go for it. And don't apologise, I'm not dead yet hahaha. Thats half the fun of 4E, the rebound![/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
"Well, I suppose it's up to me to save these guys" Tamarand says to his lizard, patting it and then disappearing.

He reappears standing on the ground just inside the building in front of the window standing with his legs wide in a defensive stance. The drow twirls his daggers in a complex pattern and points them both straight ahead. The sky opens up and thiny meteors rain down upon the kobolds threatening Cleaver. The meteors slam home. The slinger and the dragonshield are pummeled by the meteors, leaving a bloody pulp on the floor of the shop.

Jolted back to consciousness by the threats around him, Cleaver awakes suddenly. His fist curls around a clay pot, marked with the arcane runes of fire. His breath spent, the warforged is ready to bring further destruction to his foes.

[sblock=ooc]Death save: 1d20=20 Success with a nat 20! Cleaver spends a healing surge and gains 13 hp![/sblock]

Init: Round 9
Tondrek: 23--
Rohna: 16--
Roswyn: 16--
Kobolds: 14--
Tamarand: 13--
Cleaver: 12--

Tondrek:28+5/53 Surges: 9/10(13) AP: 0--
Rohna: 35/51 Resist 1, +2 def, Surges: 12/13(12) -- --AP: 0--bloodied--Mount -10hp
Roswyn: 13/35 Surges: 6/7(8) AP: 0
Cleaver: 13/52 Surges: Surges: 10/12(13) AP: 0--prone---10hp--marked by D1
Tamarand: 41/41 Surges: 8/8(10) AP: 1
S1 -27--bloodied
M5
X--Rolling staircase

Just a slinger and a minion left!

Last edited:

ryryguy

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Nice recovery Cleaver!!!

Ok, it seems like Rohna can get to the minion, but maybe not the slinger. So Roswyn will attack the slinger.[/sblock]
Roswyn peers through the dust cloud and spot the kobold slinger who had been pelting Cleaver. "Your turn," she mutters and points her orb, conjuring an illusion of the wall toppling down on top of the kobold...

Then she steps out of the ruins and moves down behind one of the rolling staircase. Noting the kobold looking to leave from the corner of the shop, she gestures, and a loud, threatening growl echoes from the street outside the door. She barks something in draconic at the kobold.
[sblock=Draconic]I wouldn't try to go out there...[/sblock]
[sblock=Actions]Standard: Phantom Bolt, 11 vs Will... no doubt a miss. :( It was minimum damage anyway.
Move: Walk to K14
Minor: Ghost Sound (racial version), to make a growling sound behind M5, maybe give him a moment's pause before escaping...[/sblock]

[sblock=Roswyn stat block]Lady Roswyn d'Sivis- Female Gnome Wizard 4
Passive Perception: 12, Passive Insight: 17
AC:18, Fort:14, Reflex:18, Will:19 -- Speed:5
HP:13/35, Bloodied:17, Surge Value:8, Surges left:6/7
Initiative +2
Action Points: 0, Second Wind: USED
Powers: Cantrips, Phantom Bolt, Scorching Burst, Orb of Deception, Grasping Shadows, Hypnotic Pattern, Daunting Presence, Horrid Whispers, Majestic Word, Fade Away, Cloak of Resistance
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Vertexx69

First Post
Round 9 action:

Rohna steps out of the rubble into Mitra's space as she moves north, and then charges the minion by the door.

[sblock=Mini Rohna]Rohna AC24, HP 35/51 (Temp HP 4), Resist all 1, Surges/Value 12/11, Saves: F19/R14/W14, AP: 0
Powers:
Cleave
Crushing Surge
Throwing Shield

Rhino Strike
Shield Bash
Stone's Endurance

Spirit's Fang
Spirit Speak
Villain's Menace[/sblock][sblock=Actions]Minor: none
Move: to (Q,10) and mitra to (P,6)
Standard: charge M5 from (Q,6) Charge=23, 1d10+5=7[/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
OOC: Will give SG until Sat Morn to post.(I'll be on nights so my posts will be in the morn)

Rohna steps out of the rubble into Mitra's space as she moves north, and then charges the minion by the door. Her strike, even limited by the counter, strikes true, cleaving the kobold's arm from it's body and spraying her with blood. The creature falls to the ground bleeding from it's stump.

Init: Round 9
Tondrek: 23--
Rohna: 16--Acted
Roswyn: 16--
Kobolds: 14--
Tamarand: 13--
Cleaver: 12--

Tondrek:28+5/53 Surges: 9/10(13) AP: 0--
Rohna: 35/51 Resist 1, +2 def, Surges: 12/13(12) -- --AP: 0--bloodied--Mount -10hp
Roswyn: 13/35 Surges: 6/7(8) AP: 0
Cleaver: 13/52 Surges: Surges: 10/12(13) AP: 0--prone---10hp--marked by D1
Tamarand: 41/41 Surges: 8/8(10) AP: 1
S1 -27--bloodied
M5
X--Rolling staircase

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Tondrek takes aim at the last kobold, hoping his magic will help Talky Gnome.

OOC: Magic Weapon @ S1: AC 27, 9hp and R gets a +1 to hit and +3 to damage.

EvolutionKB

First Post
Tondrek takes aim with his crossbow. Drawing a bead through the debris field, and wiggling his fingers a bit, the artificer pulls the trigger. The bolt strikes the slinger in the throat and it falls over gurgling.

Harkin enters the shop. "PA! PA! Where is he?" The halfling walks into the debris field, peering among the rubble. Then the question is answered. There is a loud creak and the snap of a whip. A wagon led by a pair of horses, trots out into the street from the other side of the shop. A kobold is at the helm, and more can be seen at the rear. They grin yellowed teeth, and they stand over an aging halfling male. With another crack of the whip, the wagon begins to move away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads