[Adventure] Dirty Money: (The Final Encounter; Rohna, Tondrek up)[Judge: THB]

Status
Not open for further replies.

renau1g

First Post
Tamarand calls out to the half-orc, "Step back! I'm going to blast them!" warning the artificer.

[sblock=ooc]
Going to target them both with a burst 1 centered on J8
[/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Shava moves away from the wizard to catch her breathe for a moment. How does he get that shield up every time! She keeps her mind and dagger on the defensive though.

"If I were you guys, I would really just give up. I mean, we're talking eight against two, and you're hurting pretty bad. On top of that the Drow is planning on blowing you up. He doesn't generally make those statements without intending to follow up."

[sblock=actions]
Shift to M8.
Second Wind.

Also, I don't beleive I still have an AP
[/sblock]

[sblock=Quick Stats]
Shava Devla d'Lyrandar
Female Half-Elf Sorcerer 4 (+2 to all defenses, TENT)
Initiative +5; Senses Passive Insight 19, Passive Perception 12
HP 28/39, Bloodied 19, Surge Value 9, Surges 6/7
AC 16; Fortitude 14, Reflex 16, Will 19
Speed 6
AP: 0

Skills Arcana +7, Athletics +12, Diplomacy +13, Insight +9
Feats Mark of Storm, Sorcerous Blade Channeling, Sure Climber
Equipment Challenge-Seeking Dagger +2, Sylvan Cloth Armor (Basic Clothing) +1, Safewing Amulet +1, Identification Papers, with Portrait, Waterskin, Sunrod (2), Rope, hempen (50 ft.), Pouch, Belt (empty), Rations, Trail (10), Grappling Hook, Flint and Steel, Everburning Torch, Backpack (empty), Arcane Signet Ring, Ritual Book
Rituals Summon Winds

Powers
Lightning Strike, Storm Walk
Guiding Strike, Thunder Slam, Thundering Gust, Sorcerous Sirocco, Storm Power Defenses, Second Wind
Howling Tempest
Full Sheet[/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Tondrek nods at the scary man's words and steps back, but not before letting off another bolt at the knight. But his aim is way off by the searing flames.[sblock=Actions]Attack K: Auto miss. Step back to H7.[/sblock][sblock=Tondrek]Tondrek—Male Half-orc Artificer 6
Initiative: +7, Low-Light, Passive Perception: 19, Passive Insight: 14
AC: 22, Fort: 19, Reflex: 19, Will: 17 — Speed: 6, 8 when charging
HP: 45/53, Bloodied: 26, Surge: 13, Surges left: 5/10; Half-orc Resilience
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: Not Used
Powers -
Magic Weapon
Static Shock

Scouring Weapon
Repulsion Strike

Icebound Sigil
Flameheart Defender

Healing Infusion x2
Swift Mender
Furious Assault

Regeneration Infusion
Battle Staff +1 (daily)
Point Blank Repeating Crossbow +1 (encounter)
Skald's Leather Armor +2 (daily)
Onyx Dog (daily)
2 Clockwork Bombs
2 Woundpatches
2 Alchemist's Acids

Doggie—Construct 4
Initiative +7; Low-light, Passive Perception 17
AC: 16, Fort: 15, Reflex: 14, Will: 13 — Speed: 8
HP: 22/9; Bloodied 4

Full character sheet[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
With the half-orc out of the way, Tamarand goes to work. He points his daggers at the two remaining foes and the now-familiar meteorites appear above their heads and slam into the creatures, although the spellcaster is far too quick for this attack.

[sblock=OOC]
*Damn you only Ref targeting at-wills.... I can't wait to retrain Acid Orb

Move: to T7
Standard: Blazing Starfall centered on J8vs Ref (W); vs Ref (K); radiant damage (1d20 8=12, 1d20 8=24, 1d4 11=12) hopefully hits K for 12 radiant damage
Minor:n/a

[/sblock]

[sblock=MiniMe]
Tamarand —Male Drow Sorceror 4
Initiative: +6, Darkvision, Passive Perception: 1, Passive Insight: 11
AC: 20*, Fort: 15, Reflex: 18, Will: 19— Speed:6 (7 on mount)
*Attacks from more than 5 squares away take -1 penalty.
HP: 24/41, Bloodied: 20, Surge: 10, Surges left: 8/8
Action Points: 1; Second Wind: not used
Powers -
Acid Orb
Blazing Starfall

Racial Power (Cloud of Darkness,Darkfire)
Bedeviling Burst
Flame Spiral
Spatial Trip

Ice Javelins
Skald's Leather Armour +1
[/sblock]

[sblock=Mount]
*Left Behind*
Giant Lizard, Draft
Large natural beast Initiative +4 Senses Perception +1
HP 69; Bloodied 34
AC 17*; Fortitude 18, Reflex 16, Will 13
Speed 7 (swamp walk), climb 2
*+1 from light barding

Bite (Standard, at-will)

+7 vs Armor Class; 2d6+4 damage.

Alignment Unaligned Languages --
Str 19 (+6) Dex 14 (+4) Wis 9 (+1)
Con 19 (+6) Int 2 (-2) Cha 7 (0)
[/sblock]

ryryguy

First Post
Roswyn executes a quick series of complicated gestures. Shadows gather around her ominously, and the air crackles with power. She stares down the kobolds and speaks sharply in their tongue.

[sblock=Draconic]"This is your last chance. Drop your weapons and surrender, or you will surely die!"[/sblock]

OOC: Intimidate here kind of a longshot, the wizard might have too high a Will to affect even if I roll a 20... but seems worth trying, I might be able to get the knight to surrender at least. It's not like Roswyn can pour on the damage...

[sblock=Actions]Minor: Daunting Presence. (TENT, +5 power bonus to Intimidate checks, and creatures adjacent to her take a -2 penalty to attack rolls that target her.)
Standard: Intimidate vs K, W (1d20+11=15, 1d20+11=28) And... crap. Must hit Will + 10. That second roll might have been enough to get the knight, but I'm sure it's not enough for the wizard.
(I guess they could still choose to surrender, it might be a smart move. :))
Reaction: Roswyn will use Fade Away if hit by an attack.[/sblock]
[sblock=Roswyn stat block]Lady Roswyn d'Sivis- Female Gnome Wizard 4
Passive Perception: 12, Passive Insight: 17
AC:18, Fort:14, Reflex:18, Will:19 -- Speed:5
HP:25/35, Bloodied:17, Surge Value:8, Surges left:4/7
Initiative +2
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: NOT USED
Powers: Cantrips, Phantom Bolt, Scorching Burst, Orb of Deception, Grasping Shadows, Hypnotic Pattern, Daunting Presence, Horrid Whispers, Majestic Word, Fade Away, Cloak of Resistance
[/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
[sblock=ooc]At the inlaws right now. They just got a new computer and don't have ms office yet. I can't update the map until I get home sunday night.[/sblock]

Tondrek nods at the scary man's words and steps back, but not before letting off another bolt at the knight. But his aim is way off by the searing flames.

With the half-orc out of the way, Tamarand goes to work. He points his daggers at the two remaining foes and the now-familiar meteorites appear above their heads and slam into the creatures, although the spellcaster is far too quick for this attack. The armored kobold's eyes water heavily from the bright lights of the astral missles.

Round 8

Roswyn: 14-Acted
Shava: 13--Acted
Kobolds: 10--Acted
Tondrek: 9--Acted
Tamarand: 9--Acted
Brenron: 9--
Rohna: 4--

Tondrek: 34/53 6/10(13) AP: 1
Shava: 19/39 7/7(9) AP: 1--bloodied
Brenron: 26/44 8/9(11) AP: 1 --
Tamarand: 24/41 8/8(10) AP: 0
Rohna: 27/51 resist 1 all 11/13 AP: 1---marked by K
Roswyn: 25/35 4/7(8) AP: 1

W: -67----bloodied
K: -69-- marked by Rohna-bloodied

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
-''What the hell is going on!'' Brenron fumes. ''Let's switch tactics.''

The dwarf moves closer to the fray and sends a wave of light toward the two kobold.

[sblock]
vs For, 1:K, 2:W (1d20+9=14, 1d20+9=13, 1d6+8=13)

*sigh* God, I hope their fortitude is low. Because 6 miss in a row...

If I hit, I push back 1 square. If they move back toward me, 3 extra damage. And I get +2 to AC. If I hit.[/sblock]

Vertexx69

First Post
Round 8 Action:

Rohna angles her shield between herself and the knight as she steps forward bringing the blazing form of her hammer directly down on the skull of the wizard."Enough is enough."
[sblock=Actions]Free: Pass Forward (K)
Minor:
Move: (L,7)
Standard: Crushing Surge vs (W) 1d20+10=24, fire=15gaining 8THP and marking it.[/sblock][sblock=Mini Rohna]Rohna AC24, HP 27/51 (Temp HP 8), Resist all 1, Surges/Value 10/13, Saves: F21/R16/W16, AP: 1
Powers:
Cleave
Crushing Surge
Throwing Shield

Pass Forward
Rhino Strike
Shield Bash

Stone's Endurance

Spirit's Fang
Spirit Speak
Villain's Menace
[/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
-''What the hell is going on!'' Brenron fumes. ''Let's switch tactics.''

The dwarf moves next to the kobolds, They had a metallic smell, and they were covered in blood. The dwarf sends a wave of light toward the two kobolds. The kobolds raise their arms and plant their feet avoiding power of the divine dwarf.

[sblock=oocl]Just no luck, both miss. You didn't say where you moved to, and astral wind hits allies as well, so I moved you not to hit Shava.[/sblock]

Rohna angles her shield between herself and the knight as she steps forward bringing the blazing form of her hammer directly down on the shoulder of the wizard. The creature's arm hangs limply at it's side. "Enough is enough."

[sblock=ooc]I had to move you to a different spot because Brenron was in the way.[/sblock]

Roswyn executes a quick series of complicated gestures. Shadows gather around her ominously, and the air crackles with power. She stares down the kobolds and speaks sharply in their tongue.

[sblock=Draconic]"This is your last chance. Drop your weapons and surrender, or you will surely die!" [/sblock]

Both kobolds chuckle, sounding like a yipping dog. The severity of their wounds are apparent, as those nearby can hear the fluid in their lungs. The spellcaster speaks back in draconic, pointing out to the main room.

[sblock=Draconic]"We do not fear death! We have been shown that death is not the end!"[/sblock]

Shava moves away from the wizard to catch her breathe for a moment. How does he get that shield up every time! She keeps her mind and dagger on the defensive though.

"If I were you guys, I would really just give up. I mean, we're talking eight against two, and you're hurting pretty bad. On top of that the Drow is planning on blowing you up. He doesn't generally make those statements without intending to follow up."

The kobolds laugh again and the warrior speaks in common. "We are not scared of the drow. We have looked death in the face and lived." The warrior steps quickly to flank Brenron. Thrusting his blade as he steps closer, Brenron is able to dodge the blade, though it catches on his chainmail. Jerking it's blade free, the creature thrusts again, but the beardless one slaps the small blade away with his staff.

[sblock=ooc]K vs Brenron AC (1d20+11=20, 1d6+4+1d6=14) Miss, barely. AP: K vs Brenron AC (1d20+11=19, 2d6+4=11) Another miss.[/sblock]

Rohna's attention turns toward the armored one as it strikes out at her comrade. The spellcaster favoring one arm, lifts it's magic cane. Dragonfire pours from the implement, rolling towards Rohna and Brenron. The pair distracted by the other foe finds greasy oily fire clinging to them burning under their armor. The liquid fire drips down their bodies, leaving fiery red marks. The howling winds increase as the storm moves closer.

[sblock=ooc]
Hits Rohna with a 25 and Brenron with a 17. 15 fire damage to both. burning spray vs Rohna and Brenron (1d20+9=25, 1d20+9=17, 1d8+7=15) Anybody that hits W in melee takes 2 damage. Storm sustained and moved.[/sblock]

Round 9

Roswyn: 14-Acted
Shava: 13--Acted
Kobolds: 10--Acted
Tondrek: 9--
Tamarand: 9--
Brenron: 9--
Rohna: 4--

Tondrek: 34/53 6/10(13) AP: 1
Shava: 28/39 6/7(9) AP: 0--
Brenron: 11/44 8/9(11) AP: 1 --bloodied
Tamarand: 24/41 8/8(10) AP: 0
Rohna: 21/51 resist 1 all 11/13 AP: 1---bloodied
Roswyn: 25/35 4/7(8) AP: 1

W: -82----bloodied-marked by Rohna
K: -69-- marked by Rohna-bloodied

Attachments

• dirty money round 9.3.xls
    30 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

ryryguy

First Post
[sblock=Draconic]"This is your last chance. Drop your weapons and surrender, or you will surely die!" [/sblock]

Both kobolds chuckle, sounding like a yipping dog. The severity of their wounds are apparent, as those nearby can hear the fluid in their lungs. The spellcaster speaks back in draconic, pointing out to the main room.

[sblock=Draconic]"We do not fear death! We have been shown that death is not the end!"[/sblock]

Roswyn smacks herself in the forehead, the glamor cloaking her turning the sound into a thunderclap. She yips back, grimacing.

[sblock=Draconic]Duh. Ouch. I really set you up good for that one![/sblock]

I hate necromancy...

She clears her throat with a series of high pitched, amplified booms. "Hey, everybody, let's try to take them alive! That'll piss 'em off more than killing them!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads