[Adventure] Dirty Money: (The Final Encounter; Rohna, Tondrek up)[Judge: THB]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryryguy

First Post
[sblock=ooc]The bomb is only a burst 1, so no need to panic on that account.

It seems like the undead are not pursuing us, maybe they just want to guard that intersection. We could wait a round for sure, but if we wait too long we'll just be letting the mummy regenerate. At any rate, I'm not sure if we need to run further right now.[/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Now we just need some way to convey that IC.

I'm not sure Shava would stop running, unless other people stopped.[/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Before I hand in my next adventure for approval, I'd like to know which of you guys are interested in continuing with what I have planned.[/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
[sblock=ooc] Do we get a little hint? Shava has no plans after this. As long as there is some sort of monetary gain involved, she would be game.[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
I'm in, although I was thinking of retiring him and making a different PC. I find he's way too similar to both Shava and Sheeva (the other drow storm sorcerer) so to diversify I might switch. We kinda need some help on the front line so maybe either a runepriest (I'm itching to try one) or possibly swordmage [/sblock]

Vertexx69

First Post
OOC - Sorry guys, I'm in Vancouver Washington right now as my dad is in the cardiac ICU in a chemically induced coma after a massive heart attack. So my posting will be sketchy for the next few days at least.

If everyone else has successfully withdrawn, are any of the undead still following us? If there are then Rohna will re-engage, if not then we can either plan a new strategy or leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads