[Adventure] Dusk and Her Embrace (Judge: THB)

jsb420

First Post
"Aye, let's gather our wits and bind our wounds. Then we can destroy that thing!" Brondin agrees.
OOC: short rest and Brondin will drink that potion now. 40/48hp

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
With the threat of being devoured by zombies now removed, you can now use the reconsecrated altar to destroy the shard. Those of you less adept at channeling magic notice that while the altar has been cleansed, the rest of the temple is still adorned with twisted statues, dark murals, and other unsettling iconography. It would probably help matters if such profanities were removed.

[sblock=Skill Challenge: Destroying the Necroshard]
Successes: 0/4
Failures: 0/3

Primary Skills:
Arcana and Religion (DC 23) to weaken the shard's power and eventually destroy it.

Secondary Skills:
Perception and Dungeoneering (DC 20), as you use keen eyes and knowledge of stonework to remove the dark iconography from the temple, allowing the holy energies of this place to flow freely. Success gives +2 to the next Arcana or Religion check.

Other skills can be used if you make a decent case for them. I would like everyone to participate if you think you can help, but I won't force it.[/sblock]

jsb420

First Post
As dawn finally breaks, the task comes down to destroying the crystal. ”Deimos, Bellegon and Tana, you focus on yon crystal. Ghourra and me will concentrate on makin’ this Onatar’s house again.” Brondin turns to Ghourra and says, ”These foul murals need ta be cleansed.” He begins to mutter silent prayers as runes on his craghammer flare. He then drags the hammer along the wall, crushing the scenes depicted, revealing the true layer underneath.
OOC: Tana: Arcana +15
Deimos: Arcana +11
Bellegon: Arcana +11

Ghourra: Perception +13

Brondin: Dungeoneering check (DC 20): +8: 1d20+8=21 - Success

"I suggest we work in unison, it'll take some time, but it will be safer. What do you think? Or Tana could work at raising wards while I help Deimos."

Walking Dad

First Post
Deimos Vrago, Tiefling Wizard (Mage) 5

"Slow and together sounds fine, as long as we can finish this before dusk." Deimos reminds the others.

[sblock=OOC]

so Deimos and Bellegon will roll aid checks and Tana makes the main roll?

-

Immediate Interruption: Shield (if it prevents a hit by a non-minion)
Immediate Reaction: Infernal Wrath (if hit by enemy in range/ not if weakened)

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Deimos Vrago
Perception: 13 Insight: 20 Low-light Vision
AC 20 Fortitude 16 Reflex 18 Will 19
Initiative: +3
Hit Points: 40 / 40 Bloodied: 20
Temporary Hit Points: -
Resist: fire 6
Saving Throw: -
Action Points: 2 Second Wind: 1
Milestones: 1.5
Healing Surge:10 Surges per day: 5 / 8
At-Will Powers: Magic Missle, Scorching Burst, Beguiling Strands
Encounter Powers: Infernal Wrath, Charm of Misplaced Wrath, Fire Shroud, Shield
Daily Powers: Flaming Sphere, Summon Magma Beast

Condition:

[/sblock][/sblock]

drothgery

First Post
"If we're careful with this, there shouldn't be much risk." Tana said. I hope.
OOC: Yeah; with an assist from Deimos and Bellegon, Tana should have little trouble with the arcana checks. Though I'm probably jinxing her.

Remove ads